Yesterday I posted my August 2020 Boxycharm Base Box on my Instagram, so I thought it’d be a good idea to post it here as well so the facts and links are more accessible to anyone that needs more info.
For more comprehensive info on Boxycharm and why it’s (IMO) the best monthly beauty subscription service of ever, I got your back. THIS POST has a ton of pics of product from past boxes as well as a breakdown of the differences between the Base Box, Premium Box and Luxe Box so that you can decide which one may be right for you.
This post is all about the Boxycharm Base Box for August 2020. In the US, this box retails for $25 + tax and the value was almost $200 worth. Shipping is free. There are a lot of different variations of what you might get in your box, but a few products are always the same.
Inside my August 2020 Boxycharm “Boxy Glamping” themed box:
- Butter London Teddy Boy Eyeshadow Palette. Retail $28. Buy it here. Save 30% off sitewide with code butterlondonbabe (ends 9/8/2020).
- MILK Makeup Cooling Water Eye Patches. Retail $22. Buy it here.
- Morphe Eye Got This Brush Set. Retail $12. Buy it here.
- QMS Medicosmetics Active Glow Tinted Day Cream. Retail $105. Buy it here.
- Rockins Cosmetics Big Fat Liner. Retail $25. Buy it here.
The total retail value of my Boxycharm Base Box this month is $192! A fantastic value on products I’ll actually use (though my daughter did already steal the Morphe brushes lol).
How about some spoilers for next month’s Boxycharm?
For September, your Boxycharm may include:
- HUDA Beauty Matte & Metal Melted Double-Ended Liquid Eyeshadows. There are also whispers of a second HUDA Beauty item being included, but I can’t find confirmation of that. Retail $25.
- HipDot Zion Eyeshadow Palette. Retail $25.
- Alamar Cosmetics Spanglish Eyeshadow Palette. Retail $25.
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment. Retail $58.
- Farmacy CHEER UP Brightening Vitamin C Eye Cream with Acerola Cherry. Retail $45.
Do you subscribe to Boxycharm? Let me know what you think of it in the comments below!