I’M SO TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT FIDGET SPINNERS. Let me tell you about the first fidget spinners my kids got. They were semi-black market. When they came home and started to talk about these obnoxious things I looked them up and explained to them that these were considered a “sensory toy” for people with Autism, ADHD, Anxiety etc. Yet, apparently, every kid in school but mine (their words) had them. I asked in a few local places and they were all sold out so I ordered online at Amazon. Children are impatient and while they waited I grew tired of hearing about it (because mom is impatient also) so when a friend of mine said her son was selling them we went over and the kids each picked one out. My reaction… “THAT’S IT”?!
They’re obviously not going anywhere, though I do hope the popularity wanes not just for sanity’s sake in my own house (these things actually aggravate my anxiety) but for the teacher’s sake in school. At my sons school there were so many fist fights over them they banned them from school unless there was a Dr. note. When my son asked for a Dr. note I told him to hit the bricks. However, as I sat here scrolling through the available fidget spinners on Amazon even I have to admit… they look pretty darn cool. So, without further adieu, for your sanity and your child’s shopping pleasure… the Coolest Fidget Spinners on Amazon!
- Oil Slick Oval Shape. This one is so cool beyond even the paint (it looks like a butterfly!)…. I love how it has the cracks along the edge also. Decorative but not super expensive.
- Copper Skull & Crossbones. With Pirates being so popular right now (thanks, Johnny Depp) this one is a top pick!
- Rainbow Gears. The machine style looks so neat and I, of course, love the color!
- UFO Glam. Technically they call this a crab, but I call it a UFO and glam because THE COLOR.
- Ninja Wannabe. My son says THIS is where it’s at. It’s for ninjas.
- Brass Bearings. It reminds me of a carnival for some reason. Pretty sweet!
- Brass Flowers. For the gals… even us moms can get down with this one. I love the antique look of it.
- Paint Splatter. My sons top choice for the next one he wants. He has enough, but this one is pretty cool.
- Simon Says. This one reminds me of that game by Mattel! Mostly just because of the colors… but still awesome!
- Floral Fidget. I guess I got a little girly in my choices, but I love everything about this one!
BIG TIP. CHECK THE FEEDBACK BEFORE YOU BUY. In my initial buying frenzy I ordered one from a seller with no feedback (WHO DOES THAT?!) and she scammed everyone that ordered. NO ONE got their spinners. However because AMAZON IS AWESOME we all got refunds. Check the feedback!
Which one do you like the best? They bother me (because I feel like they’re going to fly off of little fingers and smash a window) but I keep staring at the UFO one. Someone talk me down.