Since August (!!!!!) Holiday makeup collections have been out in full force and they’re showing no signs of slowing down. Because I love to shop I thought it’d be fun to share with you a few beauty items I picked up and a few that are on my wishlist (based on reviews from websites and other bloggers). Note: these items are, for the most part, limited edition. Shop early!
In alphabetical order:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette ($42.00 // ULTA Beauty). I bought this when it first released and am obsessed with it. You know you’ve heard of it, you know you want it. I also need that Mario palette!
- beautyblender® + Too Faced Holiday Kit ($40.00 // Sephora). I’m obsessed with this. It’s baby pink AND it has an awesome beautyblender AND one of my favorite TF highlighters AND a blotterazzi that I LOVE. Everyone just go ahead and buy me this for my bday. I’ll wait.
- BECCA Blushed With Light Palette ($34.00 // Sephora). BECCA blushes are just so pretty and glowy… one of the few brands where I don’t mind my blushes to shimmer a bit because it’s not overkill and doesn’t accent pores.
- Benefit Cosmetics Sassy Lassie “Chick Picks” Beauty Bestsellers Kit ($39.00 // Sephora). So many new products, so little time. This kit features 4 of the must-have products from the brand, all of which I love!
- Bobbi Brown New York Palette ($65.00 // Nordstrom). Sure, the colors are something you might already own… but you guys know how I love packaging. Also how much I LOVE New York. There are also kits for Paris and London!
- Burberry Beauty Festive Set ($115.00 // Nordstrom). Military Red Lipstick is one of my fave reds ever and it’s in this kit. That along with nail polish and a lot of glow make it a NEED.
- Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Muse Luxury Palette ($52.00 // Nordstrom). Excellent shadow quality from this brand PLUS all the gold tones you need to do holiday in one palette.
- IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Essentials Your Superhero Eyes Must-Have Eye Set ($28.00 // ULTA Beauty). Oh, that’s a mouthful… but Superhero MATTE shades that you can transform into non-matte shades? Great product performance and a fabulous price. Own you some IT.
- Jouer Powder Highlighter ($24.00 // Nordstrom). Particularly in the shade Rose Quartz. Citrine seems to be the hot seller… but Rose Quartz is where it’s at.
- Kat Von D Everlasting Mini Liquid Lipstick Set ($49.00 // Sephora). Though Lolita 2 is my fave (and not in this set) there are a ton of shades that I’d love to try and the color palette is one I gravitate towards. Except for maybe that purple… but I’d try it 😉
- LORAC Mega Pro Palette 3 ($59.00 // ULTA Beauty). LORAC has always had wonderful shadows and I love their palettes… but Mega Pro 3 is really speaking to me in all the ways.
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Artistic Lip Ink and Brush Set ($40.00 // Sephora). I love a good red and I love how different the product is. Definitely a good shade for the holidays!
- PÜR Cosmetics The Perfect Matte 5 Pc Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick Collection w/ Lip Oil ($34.00 // ULTA Beauty). Another long product name but you have no idea how long I’ve wanted to try this liquid lipstick. I work fo the brand and can’t get my hands on them! Insanely popular, must have.
- Sephora Favorites Trending: Beauty’s Most Coveted ($75.00 // Sephora). Fave brands + fave products = gift set win. Give to yourself 😉
- Tarte Tartelette Treasures Eye Set ($59.00 // ULTA Beauty). Tartelette in Bloom and Tarteist Mascara are some of my favorite products. I haven’t tried the Double Take Eyeliner but at a $92.00 value for just $59.00 I’ll take my chances.
- Urban Decay Junkie Vice Lipstick Palette ($35.00 // Sephora). The only lip palette I’ve ever LOVED. It’s a good deal and full of must-have cold weather shades.
What’s on your beauty wishlist?
SHOP THIS POST
I love everything you picked but what I really really want is that Jouer highlighter 😉
Kristina | The Feminine Files says
You nailed it! I want pretty much everything on this list!! <3
Laura Gallaway says
Can’t believe it is already holiday makeup time. My goodness. Time is going by too fast.
Stephanie Louise Telford says
I reeeeally want that giant Sephora set!
Stephanie Louise Telford recently posted..The Luxurious Indigo Beaux Subscription Box for September including Kevyn Aucoin!
I just ordered the mega pro 3. I wouldn’t mind having the rest…. Yaaaaasssss
This is the best list EVER! Bad for my wallet but great for ME!
Babi recently posted..4 Blue Beauty Products To Help You Recapture That Summer Beach Feeling!
Umm, one of each please? There’s just too much to pick from.
Bailey recently posted..Avon Does Autumn | Fall 2016
So many things I want. I got my Mega Pro 3. But I wouldn’t mind adding a few more to my family.
You truly are a temptress. I only own the IT Cosmetics so that means there are about half a dozen things I still need/want from this list.
MarciaF recently posted..bareMinerals #GEN NUDE will change your lips opinion
SAME, girl. This is basically my wish list lol
Those are some awesome items! I have my eye on the Lorac Mega Pro. I saw it on Katie’s IG and I have to have it!!!
Tiki recently posted..Fall In Love With A Knotted Updo
Lola Seicento says
OMG, SO MANY WANTS!!
Lola Seicento recently posted..Frownies Eye Gels, Rose Water Hydrator and Aroma Therapy Cellulite Cream | Review
I really want the ABH palette and that’s a rare thing for me, to want MORE eye palettes 😉
Norah recently posted..Snack Time With Gerber Lil Beanies