*Press Sample/Affiliate Links
The latest launch from Colourpop? SIX pressed powder palette quads with brand new color stories that are stated to flatter every skintone! These eye shadows tout multiple finishes in each palette, including Glitter-Metallic, Metallic, and Matte.
For this inaugural launch we have 6 quads in:
- Citrus Fizz – (Squeezed: golden ivory metallic, Zestful*: metallic warm gold with pinpoints of copper glitter, So Tart: soft matte yellow peach, Peel Away: matte warm saddle brown)
- Cream Soda – (Float: metallic warm champagne, Malted*: warm rose gold with pinpoints of gold & pink glitter, Milkshake: matte true peach, Soda Shop: matte warm beige)
- Creamsicle – (Frostee: metallic warm peach, Big Treat*: metallic pinky coral with pinpoints of copper, gold & pink glitter, Dreamfull: matte warm coral, On a Stick*: matte rich coral terracotta)
- Mocktail – (Iced: metallic true gold, Shaken*: vibrant golden coral with pinpoints of gold & copper glitter, Chaser: rusty matte orange, Highball: matte reddish brown)
- Sorbet – (Glazey: metallic icy pastel pink, Scooped*: mid-tone metallic pink with pinpoints of silver & pink glitter, Extra Syrup: matte dusty mauve, Drizzled: matte warm burgundy)
- Sparkler – (Extra Bubbly*: metallic rich golden bronze with pinpoints of copper & gold glitter, Sweet On: metallic chocolate, Seltzer: matte chocolate brown, Cool Cola: rich matte blackened brown)
… but if I know Colourpop I bet we see more really soon. 😉
Shades marked with an * by them may not be safe for use on the eyes, please use caution.
While the Colourpop Pressed Powder Quads aren’t stand alone for me (I’d absolutely need to add a highlight, matte cream, and a transition shade for most of them) I absolutely love them and think they’re beautiful. I’d love them more if Colourpop would make the shades easy to remove so that the shadows would be interchangeable with each other, making the palettes easy to customize.
Citrus Fizz, Mocktail, and Sparkler are listed as cruelty free AND vegan while Cream Soda, Creamsicle, and Sorbet are listed as cruelty free only.
Three of the Colourpop Pressed Powder Quads are swatched below dry, on bare skin (no primers), using a sponge-tipped applicator. This photo was taken out in the beautiful sunlight.
From top to bottom: Creamsicle, Mocktail, and Sparkler