Last month I almost turned 40 years old. In actuality I turned 39 and while I’ve always been a little bit paranoid about the lines around my eyes that almost milestone birthday really had me giving even more of a laser focused attention to my eye wrinkles. Day and night my skincare routine remains centered around anti-aging, brightening and de-puffing my undereye area.
In 2017 I wrote The Best Eye Cream for Aging Undereyes which has garnered quite a bit of traffic and remains one of my top 5 posts of all time to this day. Since we’re dawning on a brand new decade I thought it was time for a little update (though there are a handful that have remained my favorites all these years!).
Below are eye creams, masks, that I’ve tried in the past and loved or that I’m currently enjoying now. For sanity’s sake, I kept it to 5 per section… but I do love me some eye treatments/creams so know that I could’ve gotten REALLY carried away here. 😉
Budget (under $30)
- ELF Illuminating Eye Cream ($10.00)
- CeraVe Eye Repair Cream ($15.99)
- Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream ($18.00)
- Derma-e Firming DMAE Eye Lift Cream ($24.99)
- Derma-e Advanced Peptides & Collagen Eye Cream ($29.95)
*note: I know saying “under $30” for budget still looks high but Eye Creams in general are pricier… even Olay is listed at “high end” because it’s almost $40.
Mid-Level (under $35)
- Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado ($32.00)
- Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream ($32.00)
- Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels ($32.00)
- Laneige Eye Sleeping Mask ($34.00)
- Paula’s Choice RESIST Anti-Aging Eye Gel ($34.00)
High End (under $50)
- IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream ($38.00)
- Olay Regenerist Retinol 24 Night Eye Cream ($38.99)
- Dr. Brandt No More Baggage ($42.00)
- First Aid Beauty FAB Skin Lab Retinol Eye Cream with Triple Hyaluronic Acid ($42.00)
- Farmacy Cheer Up Brightening Vitamin C Eye Cream ($45.00)
Luxury (over $50)
- Tatcha The Silk Peony Melting Eye Cream ($60.00)
- Drunk Elephant C-Tango Multivitamin Eye Cream ($64.00)
- StriVectin Hyaluronic Tripeptide Gel-Cream for Eyes ($65.00)
- Fresh Black Tea Firming and De-Puffing Eye Cream ($68.00)
- QMS Medicosmetics Intensive Eye Care ($157.00 USD)
I’d love to know what some of your favorites are! Let me know what I should try out next in the comments below!