[button link=”#” target=”_blank” color=”default” shape=”rounded” size=”small”]Press Sample/Affiliate Links[/button]
* YES. You read that correctly… I DID A VIDEO TUTORIAL! I’ve been meaning to get my butt on YouTube since earlier this year (TBH even before then) and now I finally forced myself to film and to even EDIT a bit. I DO NOT use filters and it’s quite obvious my filming setup is the saddest but it still shows how the products perform. It’ll get better & I hope you enjoy!
Yesterday I got in the ELF Modern Metals Collection and it was so beautiful that I was inspired to create an easy look for you guys to follow along with. I was really trying to keep it quick but if you know me you know I love to talk so I got a little chatty as I was doing the look and the live swatches.
Just in case you’re not into the whole video thing I’ve also included a few pics and swatches of the ELF Modern Metals Collection in this blog post. It’s a quicker reference anyway. 😉
The products featured in the video above are all listed below.
* Urban Decay Primer Potion
* MAC Painterly Pro Longwear Paint Pot
* Tom Ford Metallic Mink Eye Kohl
* NARS Climax Mascara
* IT Cosmetics Light Beige Bye Bye Redness Powder
* Benefit Hoola Bronzer
* Charlotte Tilbury Pillowtalk Lip Cheat
The products from the ELF Modern Metals Collection are swatched below dry and on bare skin (no primers):