[button link=”#” target=”_blank” color=”default” shape=”rounded” size=”small”]Affiliate Links[/button]
Recently my husband decided he needed a new grill. He ended up getting a Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle and LOVES it. In fact, every single thing that he makes on it tastes like we got it out at a restaurant but better. Almost like it’s cleaner tasting, if that makes any sense. It’s basically ruined us for eating out and while the grill is pricey in the long run it’s saved us a ton of money because we never have to leave the house to have a fun and different meal. We’ve even done hibachi on it!
Because we’ve used this type of grill a ton and fall more and more in love with it every single day I thought it’d be the perfect gift idea for Father’s Day (or any other day… Birthday, Christmas, Mother’s Day (moms grill, too!) or just because! In addition to the grill I’ve had my husband round up a few of his must-have griddle accessories so you can round out your purchase or maybe give other people smaller gift ideas for him.
- Blackstone 36in Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Station. The heart of the ocean. Without this, nothing else matters.
- Blackstone 36in Grill and Griddle Cover. Obviously this isn’t the most fun of accessories but it’s a necessary accessory.
- Blackstone 5 Piece Professional Grade Grill Griddle and BBQ Tool Kit. This is that first pick kit you need to clean up the grill and do the essentials like burgers or DIY Primanti Bros sandwiches 😉
- Weston Burger Express Hamburger Press. We made burgers by hand too thick one day (and tbh it was pretty gross) and so this purchase was made. It’s got adjustable patty thickness and an ejector.
- Bellemain Stainless Steel Cheese Melting Dome. When my husband bought it I was like STOP BUYING *expletive deleted* FOR THE *expletive deleted* GRILL. LOL! But honestly it melts the cheese perfectly keeping the taste locked in. It’s not a must-have IMO, but it’s not that expensive.
- Gourmet Pancake Batter Dispenser. Listen. If you buy one frivolous thing in your life regarding a grill/griddle is has to be this pancake batter dispenser. Originally we picked up a plastic one but it melted on day one (the griddle gets hot AF) so don’t cheap out… get the metal.
- Pizza Stone. Yes. I said Pizza Stone. You can make pizza on this thing and it’s crispy and amazing. If you don’t want it crispy nix the stone but either way you’ll still need another, larger Cheese Melting Dome.
- Makidar 5pc Shaper Mold. This is fabulous for throwing eggs on the griddle, pancakes or even burgers to make a fun shape.
- Storage Tote. To keep all this stuff in. If you don’t buy a really tall one you can store it under the griddle. We got a durable one from Rubbermaid so we could keep it outside/in the garage and didn’t have to worry about all of the grilling gadgets taking up space inside the house.
You guys, seriously, it may not seem like it, but you can make everything on this griddle. We even made the BEST hot dogs and I was skeptical because it’s visually not technically a “grill”. SO GOOD.
What do you love for your grill/griddle? Any more gift ideas for him? Leave your comments below!