Getting older stinks. Aging stinks. Luckily, we don’t have to look as old as we actually are. I’ve really been into my skincare lately, focusing heavily on my eyes. It’s such a delicate area that’s been getting drier and drier every year. Over the last year or two I’ve found several products that are fabulous for daytime and others that are fabulous for the evening.
For reference my skin is VERY oily but my undereye area is rather dry. If I don’t use an eye cream in the morning my makeup will accent that dryness and it looks awful. Apply my day faves lightly and allow them to sink in to provide the perfect base for makeup application!
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Gel-Cream ($19.99 // ULTA Beauty)
- Pixi Skintreats 24K Eye Elixir ($22.00 // Target)
- First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Eye Cream ($32.00 // Sephora)
- The Body Shop Oils of Life Intensely Revitilizing Eye Cream-Gel ($32.00 // The Body Shop)
- Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream ($30.00 // Sephora)
- Dermalogica Total Eye Care SPF15 ($52.00 // ULTA Beauty)
- ELF Illuminating Eye Cream ($10.00 // ULTA Beauty)
- Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream ($18.00 // ULTA Beauty)
- DERMA E Firming DMAE Eye Lift ($24.99 // ULTA Beauty)
- Paula’s Choice RESIST Anti-Aging Eye Cream ($33.00 // Paula’s Choice)
- Youth to the People Kale + Aloe + Sunflower Oil + Tripeptide 5 Age Prevention Superfood Eye Cream ($35.00 // Sephora)
- IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream ($38.00 // ULTA Beauty)
- First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy Overnight Balm ($38.00 // Sephora)
- Fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream ($41.00 // Sephora)
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Eye Cream ($48.00 // Sephora)
- Cosmedix Eye Doctor ($130.00 // Cosmedix)
It’s never too early to apply eye cream. No matter your age this is a habit to get into ASAP! What is your favorite skincare product for under your eyes?
SHOP THE PHOTO
(click the images below to shop)