Beauty junkies look forward to shopping the Sephora VIB Sale the way most kids look forward to Santa sliding down their chimney at Christmas. This is your time to splurge on those high end products and save some money.
VIB Rouge members can shop from November 4-7 to get 20% off of purchases using code 20ROUGE.
VIB members can shop on November 11-14 with code 20VIB.
There are NO EXCLUSIONS. You can even shop the Sephora Sale Page! From what I understand this sale is ONLY for VIB Rouge and VIB.
There are a TON of amazing items up right now, particularly since it’s holiday and the gift sets are STRONG. I went over a few faves here but this list is going to be not only new items you need, but some old favorites of mine that I think you’ll like. Enjoy!
- Huda Beauty Lip Contour Set. The liquid lip everyone is talking about now comes in a limited edition set. Three sets are available and I have them ALL in my cart right now! Sale price: $19.20. PS: The Rose Gold Palette is also available!
- Urban Decay Electric Palette. It’s a bright one, but I’ve used this palette more times than I ever thought I would! It’s currently on the sale page for $24.00 but with the extra 20% you’ll snag it for only $19.20!
- IT Cosmetics Superhero™ Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara. If you buy anything in life buy this. It’s CRAZY good. Check out my review here. Sale price: $19.20.
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Palette Volume 2 – Artistic. Another bright one with HIGH QUALITY eyeshadows – also already on the sale page!. Sure, normally you won’t use brights a lot, but when it’s on sale like this you’ve got to take advantage! Sale price: $27.20.
- hakuho-do + SEPHORA PRO. YES. Those crazy expensive brushes are finally on the sale page! With your extra 20% off you’ll get them for only $19.20-$28.00 each. SHOP FAST with these ones.
- tarte Tartelette In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette. Sometimes I feel like I talk about this too much but I LOVE this palette. It’s perfect for every day, every night and every event. It’s THE splurge item you’ve been waiting for. Sale price: $36.00.
- Breakup to Makeup Bags. Any beauty lover out there is obsessed with these bags and it’s high time you owned one! There are several on the sale page here and here where you can pick one up for as low as $8.80 with the VIB code!
- Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5. I would tell you to pick up the Eyeshadow Palette 28 or even the new Star Eyeshadow Palette, but Palette 5 is more affordable and it’s a good gateway into the world of a fabulous brand. Swatches of Color 9 here. Sale price: $38.40.
- Kat Von D The Bow N Arrow Set. Another great LE set to snag with two of my fave KVD products inside – an Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Bow N Arrow and Ink Liner in Trooper. Sale price: $16.00.
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup. If you’re oily there is truly nothing better out there than this foundation. It wears like iron and makes you look completely flawless. Sale price: $31.60.
- Sephora Collection Sheet Masks. Every single time I stop in at Sephora I pick up a few of these. My faves are Green Tea and Lotus. Sale price: $4.80.
- Murad Clarifying Cleanser. My go-to for years! If you’re oily and acne-prone I think you’ll love it too! Sale price: $22.40.
- Murad Clarifying Wipes. My lazy day, lazy girl go-to. I always have a backup pack on hand! Sale price: $14.40.
- Kate Somerville Anti Bac Clearing Lotion. No matter what I try I always fall back on this one for day time. Sale price: $33.60. (PS I also really love the Oil Free Moisturizer too!)
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup™ 3-in-1 Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm. This is a new addition to my regime and it does a fabulous job at makeup removal. It also smells like orange cookies. It’s basically perfect. Sale price: $30.40.
- T3 Twirl 360 Motion-Sensing, Auto-Rotating 1.25” Curling Iron. When I’m styling my hair in any sort of wave or curl this is the iron I’m most likely to reach for. Sale price: $184.00.
- Living Proof No Frizz Smoothing & Frizz Fighting Travel Kit. The No Frizz line was my first into into Living Proof and I’m completely obsessed with the brand to this day. This kit is a fab way to see for yourself. Sale price: $23.20.
- amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo. I picked this up at The Makeup Show and wish I’d have grabbed 30 more. SO GOOD. Sale price: $17.60.
- Tangle Teaser. My daughters favorite! Perfect for combing through wet hair. Sale price: $12.00.
- Fragrance. This is the time to buy your fragrance. If you’re like me you like the expensive ones. I’ve worn Chanel Chance EDT since before I met my husband which was back in 2003. It’s safe to say it’s my signature scent. I always buy a new one during this sale!
- Static Nails. I saw these at The Makeup Show and almost bought a set. I walked away and regretted it the moment I got home. Gorgeous designs and the reviews don’t lie! Sale price: $12.80-$30.40.
- Tweezerman Tweezers. If you don’t have good tweezers buy these. You can’t ever go wrong with this brand. Sale price: $18.40.
- Dior Vernis. Dior makes amazing nail polishes that so often go unnoticed! This sale is the chance you need to take to dive in! I recommend shades Nuit, Rouge and Tra-La-La. Sale price: $21.60.
- Clarisonic Mia. Once a week I hear someone say how much they want one of these. Sales are rare so right now is a good time to grab it. Sale price: $. (PS if you already have one stock up on the replacement brush heads!)
- Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X. Super pricey, but effective! Definitely cheaper than hitting up a salon. Sale price: $359.20.
Deluxe sample codes are not able to be used if you’re using the 20% off code – Sephora has never been a website that allows you to stack codes. However if you’re not a VIB Rouge or VIB you’ll still be interested in the latest freebies!
- Code: TRYME. Mystery Sample Bag. Free with $35.00 purchase.
- Code: INSTANT. TEN samples of IT Cosmetics Eye Cream. Free with $25.00 purchase.
- Code: MUDMASK. Choose one of three mud masks. Free with $25.00 purchase.
- Code: HEALTHMAG. Free 1 year subscription to Women’s Health Magazine.
- Code: PARTYPROOF. Choose one of three Urban Decay minis. Free with $25.00 purchase.
- Code: LUSHLASHES. Choose one of four Tarte Mascara minis. Free with $25.00 purchase.
- Code: UNMASKED. Choose one of two peel-off mini masks. Free with $25.00 purchase.
Find more Sephora coupon codes here!
Don’t forget to use your Beauty Insider points when you shop! There are likely going to be a TON of awesome rewards to redeem them on. I usually hoard mine every year specifically for this sale!
What are you going to pick up? Let’s shop together in the comments below!
Leave a Reply