[button link=”#” target=”_blank” color=”default” shape=”rounded” size=”small”]Press Sample/Referral Links[/button]
I have not one but TWO amazing POPSUGAR Must Have boxes to show you on this fine Father’s Day! I received the March box awhile ago (clearly), took the pics and used the products, then totally forgot to review. THEN the April box contained an amazing Too Faced Palette that I needed but I was too late on, so I ended up with the May box. BUT that was a blessing in disguise because it had the best.snacks.everrrrrrrrr.
- Brokedown Blue IKAT Scarf
- Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum
- Dogeared Lucky Horseshoe Make a Wish Necklace
- Baublebar Elephant Ring Tree
- Activeforever Fusion Exercise Ball
- Harvest Snaps Snap Pea Crisps
- Nature’s Bakery All Natural Strawberry Fig Bars
- Small Bent St. Tropez Dispenser
- Zing Anything Citrus Zinger
- Kerry Cassill Eye Mask
- OCC Pool Boy Nail Lacquer (swatched below)
- Tone it Up DVD
- Hi I’m Skinny Sticks in Mutli-Grain Sweet Onion
Tell you more about what this POPSUGAR Must Have Box is all about? Alrighty, then! Every month subscribers will receive hand-selected items in beauty, fashion, home, fitness and food worth over $100, while only paying $39.95 (shipping is free!). If you want to join up, or see what was in previous boxes, click here.
***Disclosure: The March 2014 box was received via the POPSUGAR Select Blogger Program for consideration. The May 2014 box was purchased by me. This post contains one or more referral links.