Press Sample/Affiliate Links
The Fall 2013 MAC Indulge Collection is full of yummy items, sitting there ready and waiting for you to choose your faves and create a beautiful look for the season.
- Sex & Oyster Eye Shadow – mid-tone grayed blue green $15.00 (I purchased). This is a veluxe pearl finish so of course I love it and find the quality amazing. The flash of blue-green really makes this one different and memorable.
- Beluga Eye Shadow – dark charcoal with multi-dimensional pearl $15.00. This has a veluxe finish, which made me a little apprehensive to use it. It’s a little chalky, but still applied very well and created just the right amount of color. You can always layer it if you’d like a deeper charcoal brown shade. The sparkle isn’t as noticeable on the eye as you’d think from looking at this shade in the pot.
- Tease Your Tastes Cremeblend Blush – soft neutral pink $21.00. MAC Cremeblend blushes are really a lot better than they were in the beginning. This particular one was really smooth to apply and didn’t look patchy or feel sticky. I was pleased I got a full day of wear out of it!
- Smash Hit Dazzle Lipstick – sheer golden sparkle $15.00. Terrifyingly sparkly. This one really can’t (read: shouldn’t) be worn alone without another lippie or gloss over top of it, but it’s definitely a stunner when you find the right combo.
- Liqueur Lipglass – shimmering taupe $15.00. The perfect shade for Fall! Don’t let the taupe description scare you, it’s go some plummy burgundy gorgeousness going on as well. It applies well and is opaque in one coat and not a ton of stick (but some).
I began with the eyes. First I primed the lids with Urban Decay Primer Potion. MAC Sex & Oyster Eye Shadow all over the lid and up though the crease. MAC Beluga Eye Shadow is at the outer V area and blended lightly into the crease with Sex & Oyster. The liner is MAC Black Karat Kohl Power and the mascara is MAC Plushlash. For the eye brows I used the Dior DiorShow Brow Styler.
Next, for the face, I primed my skin with Miracle Skin Transformer. My foundation is NARS Punjab Radiant Cream Compact Foundation and my powder is IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation. My blush is MAC Tease Your Tastes Cremeblend Blush.
To finish up I applied MAC Smash Hit Dazzle Lipstick with a layer of MAC Liqueur Lipglass on top.
For more information on this collection, please see the Official Press Release.
The MAC Indulge Collection is a limited edition collection. To purchase these and other items check your local MAC counter (Nordstrom, Macy’s, Bloomingdales) or store. You can also shop online at maccosmetics.com.