In an effort to keep you from over-packing, here are my Top 10 Beach Bag Must-Haves… (sans flip-flops, sunglasses and a towel – which are givens) in no particular order!
- Water. Duh. Stay hydrated!
- Reading Material. Revenge Wears Prada (currently)
- Reading Material I Don’t Mind Getting Wet. Like a magazine if I want to float around on a raft or something.
- Comb. Wide tooth, to get through those crazy swimmers knots!
- Sea Spray. Keep the wild hair lookin’ sexay 😉 Currently I’m loving the one from the Salma Hayek Nuance line.
- Hair Ties. I like those ouchless type ones that won’t rip all of my hair out. The ones shown are by Goody.
- A mini bag. I’m loving the clear, hot pink one from the ipsy July bag, it keeps my smaller items organized and is perfect for throwing and ID or money into (or keeping your cell dry).
- Sunblock. Currently in my bag is an assortment from Coppertone, different things for face and body, and a tattoo guard! I didn’t know they made that so I was pretty excited to see it lol.
- Sunblock for Mouth. I love to use Murad. Anyone who knows me knows that the wrinkles I’m the most paranoid about getting are the ones around my lips. I love to use Murad Sun Balm, which is good for your face too.
- Floppy Hat. I just started with this one this Summer. My grandma had this and I thought it was perfect to shield my face and wouldn’t get ruined in water. If it gets dirty it’s easy to clean in the wash.
I hope you enjoyed my Top 10 Beach Bag Must-Haves! Check out what the other bloggers love to use and tell us what your must-have beachy items are!