Press SampleAffiliate Links
I can’t even believe how long I’ve been a fan of Burt’s Bees lip products. Even back in high school this was always the “popular” lip product to whip out at your desk or locker for a quick and clear touch-up to make your lips look supple again. How I WISH that back then we had all of these shades and products to choose from!
Now available at a drugstore near you, Burt’s Bees features twelve 100% natural Lip Glosses ($8.99) as well as 100% natural Lip Shines ($6.99). I have six of the glosses and three of the shines to share with you, and I’m pretty sure… NO… absolutely sure, you’re going to love them as much as I do.
What Ulta says about Burt’s Bees Lip Gloss:
Rich, pearlized color combines with natural oils rich in nutrients to leave your lips soft, shiny and 100% naturally beautiful.
- Delivers rich pearlized color with high impact shine.
- Enriches with nourishing oils.
- Promotes healthy looking and beautiful lips.
- Available in 12 gorgeous shades.
- Sunflower Oil – Extremely nutritious, Sunflower Oil is easily absorbed and won’t leave lips feeling greasy. Plus, it’s rich in the essential fatty acid, Linoleic Acid, as well as Palmitic and Stearic Acids, which are all important for healthy looking, happy lips.Directions
Apply gloss to lips whenever you want beautiful color with high impact shine.
What Ulta says about Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Lip Shine:
Burt’s Bees natural, sheer color enriched with moisturizing Apricot Wax glides on lips for a sweet and super shiny finish so your lips shine as much as your personality.
- Provides sheer color with a glassy shine.
- Nourishes with Apricot Wax.
- Delivers softening with Sunflower Seed Oil.
- Available in 6 sweet shades.
- Apricot Wax is a nourishing moisturizer with a fresh scent and delightful flavor for lips.Directions
Works great as a super shiny topcoat on nude lips or over your favorite color. For a stunning layered effect, consider applying over top of Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmers.
The Lip Glosses have a lovely color to them, and are pleasantly not high on the sticky factor. When I was swatching them on my arm they felt sticky, so I was worried, but they feel comfortable on the lips. The formula itself is thin, so I have to dip my wand in the tube three times to get even color on my lips, and it’s not super glossy.
The Lip Shine are much more sheer than the glosses, but make excellent toppers since they do have a ton of shine and slip. These are also not sticky, even though the formula is thicker than that of the glosses.
Have you tried any of the Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Lip Glosses or Lip Shines? Which are your faves?
Purchase Burt’s Bees products at your local drugstore or Ulta.