NARS created the look for the Mandy Coon Spring 2012 runway show.
SHOW: Mandy Coon
LEAD ARTIST: Francelle, NARS National Makeup Artist
TREND: Cool, lavender eyes and dewy skin
DESIGNER INSPIRATION: “This collection is a graduation, of sorts, for me. I was inspired by these rocks and crystals that I’ve loved since I was a child – the texture, the metallics,” said designer Mandy Coon. “There is something so cool, and tough, about them but then the pleats in the collection add a touch of femininity.”
LOOK: “It’s girly because of the eye color, but it’s tough since there’s no eyeliner,” said Francelle, NARS National Makeup Artist. “The skin is dewy for a really whimsical, effortless affect. I also took a cue from Mark Rothko’s color-blocking and created a modern version on the eye with purple and pink.”
Below are the key products used to create the exclusive look:
· Lhasa Single Eyeshadow – new for Spring 2012! For now, try the smoky lilac side of Egea Duo Eyeshadow
· Douces France Trio Eyeshadow – new for Spring 2012! For now, try Goddess Soft Touch Shadow Pencil and Nymphea Single Eyeshadow
· Santa Monica Boulevard Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner – new for Fall 2011!
· Madison Avenue Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner – new for Fall 2011!
· Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara
· Bilbao Lipstick – new for Spring 2012
· Valparaiso Pure Matte Lipstick – new for Spring 2012
All products, except where noted, are available at narscosmetics.com.