1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus add eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your tag
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. No tag backs
6. You legitimately have to tag
Since I was tagged twice, I guess I’m answering 22 questions lol! Here we go!
- What’s your favorite green polish? Off the top of my head, Zoya Yara!
- What brand of cosmetics would you buy more of, if money was no object? Le Metier de Beaute, for sure, I want all of their Kaleidoscopes, even the store exclusives!
- In the age of blogs, do you still subscribed to magazines, and if so which ones? I subscribe to Allure, Glamour, Vogue, InStyle… I love to flip through them and relax when the kids go to bed.
- Cat person? Dog person? Other? Dogs. I love to look at cats, but I’m allergic. Or I’d have one that looks like a tiger!
- Do you follow any professional sports? What teams? I’m a Pittsburgh Girl, so of course I’m a Steelers fan. It doesn’t make or break my day, though.
- Does your significant other support your beauty habit? He loves that I have something that is “me”, and that’s why I love him 😉
- Twitter or Facebook? I have both, but I like Facebook better. I don’t have time to keep up with the quickness that is Twitter.
- Mac or PC? I have a PC, simply because it’s a family computer. I’d love to personally own a Mac though.
- Where’s your favorite place to shop? Nordstrom!
- What lipstick brand would you choose over all others? MAC. Overall, their formula is just the best.
- You can’t live without _______? I just got an ipad! so that! it’s addicting!
1) What is your one Holy Grail Skincare item? No matter what I always seem to have a huge bottle of Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel on hand for day. I have to use a heavier cream for night, though, or my cheeks dry out.
2) What is the most over-hyped beauty product that you purchased and regretted? NARS Orgasm Blush. Universal my fanny. It just doesn’t mesh well on my tone.
3) What is your favorite place to vacation or visit? Bethany Beach, Delaware for vacation, NYC to visit!
4) What is your most extravagant beauty splurge, and will you repurchase it? the Chanel Lucky Stripes Powder. I love love love it but wouldn’t repurchase it because I’ll never use the first one up lol Plus it’s LE!
5) What is your best beauty find? Le Metier de Beaute Sheer Brilliance Lip Gloss. SO beautiful and ZERO stick!
6) What is your most bold makeup choice? a bright lip. I love to wear a statement lip daily now, rather than just for a special event.
7) If you could only shop at one cosmetics counter (or line) which would you choose? Now that’s just mean! I could never choose! My HG’s are all over the board and I won’t give any of them up!
8) What is your favorite place to shop? Nordstrom
9) What current beauty trend(s) do you love, and what current beauty trend(s) do you hate? I am loving the bold lip! I don’t know if there is a trend I particularly hate. Just can’t think of one right now =\
10) What is the first makeup product that you remember using? in high school I always used the Lancome Dual Finish Powder (which I still use today) and Estee Lauder Lipstick in Spiced Cider.
11) If you could pick one thing that you really wanted your readers to know about you personally, what would it be? I’m the nicest person you’ll ever meet, I like to have fun and joke around with everyone, but don’t wake me up. Seriously.
Even though I answered 22 questions, I’m not feeling creative enough to say 22 things about myself lol so here is 11!
1. Back to the cat thing, even though I’m allergic I did rescue a kitten from my backyard many years ago. He was a beautiful dark grey and light grey striped cat with blue eyes. We named him Little Dave (after my FIL Big Dave lol) and found him a good home. Funnily enough, he lives with a HUGE dog and they cuddle!
2. I went to Cancun on Spring Break (omg 1999 lol) with my sorority sisters and was part of the drama from Apple Vacations where students had no hotel to stay in, even though we had paid for one. Long story short, we stood our ground and camped out at the Cancun Apple offices and got us a 5 star resort.
3. On same said Spring Break, I fractured my ankle walking across the street =\
4. I’m a sorority girl! Alpha Delta Pi at the University of Pittsburgh!
5. My favorite color is red (I’m running low on material)
6. Before DH and I were married we thought it would be fun to get 2 gerbils (wtf were we thinking) and wanted to make sure they were both female or both male… the Pet store employee “checked” and said they were both female. Well, the employee LIED because those furballs had babies. NOT fun to wake up in the middle of the night to gerbil shrieks. omg.
7. My kids let me sleep more when they were newborns than they do now.
8. I loveeee to do other peoples makeup, especially their eyes. It’s so much fun to create new looks!
9. One of my best friends from high school and I lost touch about mid way through college, a few years ago I discovered her brother on facebook and saw that we had both named our daughters Lydia, and only 3 weeks apart LMAO Only us. Of course we’re reconnected like nothing ever changed!
10. I mostly shop for my kids at Gymboree because they have a tv and a bench to occupy the kids and I can get some peace lol
11. I’m always visiting Armani Beauty, because kids love Armani:
Here are the questions I picked that YOU have to answer!
1) What is your biggest beauty regret?
2) Who is your favorite person to watch tutorials by on YouTube?
3) What is your favorite blog to read that most people might not know about?
4) When did you discover your love of beauty?
5) The house is on fire! All living things are out safely, what do you grab, beauty wise?
6) What do you grab non-beauty wise (from #5)?
7) Do you tell people when they are making a beauty mistake?
8. How do you break the news to them (from #7)?
9) Who inspires you? (can be beauty or not)
10) What is your favorite neutral eye shadow?
11) What is your favorite holographic nail polish?
I TAG THE FOLLOWING 11 BEAUTIES!
Hopefully no one has been tagged before, if you’ve already done it… sorry, obviously I don’t expect everyone or even anyone to do or redo, this is just for fun!!