Organizing is my favorite and nothing needs organized as much as my beauty arsenal. If you follow me on Snapchat (blushingnoir) then yesterday you saw the mess that is my lip product stash. I haven’t quite gotten to organizing those.. yet. There are so many things to organize beauty products it can be tough to choose – here is a list of the Top 10 Beauty Organizers that I own and also a few that I’m lusting for.
- Sherrieblossom ICEbOX($415.00 // Sherriblossom). My numero uno! It I could own every single one of these things I totally would. The one that I have is the ICEbOX Wide and it holds quite a bit of my favorite makeup items that I use on a daily basis. I’m looking at the Skinny Mini next to keep directly on my vanity. Original review.
- Hold Me Bag($75.00 – $95.00 // Amazon). When you need to travel with a lot of stuff but need to keep it organized and secure this is what you want. I first got this back in 2013 and have used it on every single trip I’ve gone on since. Original review.
- IKEA Alex Drawer Unit ($79.00 // IKEA). Are you tired of bloggers and vloggers saying they have this or the Helmer? I bought two of them and use them in my office with a slab in between them as a desk. I keep product on top of it that I need to post about and I also use the surface for photography. Why do we all have them? They’re necessary.
- Recollections™ Organizer Cube 3 Drawer ($39.99 // Michael’s). If you’re in the market for something similar to the IKEA Alex and you don’t want to drop all the money you can grab this small storage from Michael’s. There are several sizes available and it’s very sturdy. I also bought some scrapbook paper to decorate the front. When you use that 40% off coupon it’s a really good deal! Original review.
- Zahra Beauty 5 Slot Organizer($25.00 // Zahra Beauty). This was the brands collab with YouTuber CoffeeBreakWithDani – I’m a fan of hers but I’d have bought this one anyway. It’s perfect to hold your favorite brushes, pencils, lip products… a must have for vanity organization.
- Zahra Beauty Spinning Lipstick Tower($99.00 // Zahra Beauty). I need this one. It’s on my list and I think it’ll really make my lip product collection look a lot more organized. Also, my office is screaming “WANT THAT” and I have to listen to my office. A lot of color options are available but I’m going for the gold!
- Empty Palettes. Z Palettes are probably the most widely known but Morphe carries some that are similar and a lot cheaper! There are different sizes available to suit your needs and I’ve found this is a great way to store shadows and blushes to save on space. Plus it’s nice to see so many laid out together – you’ll get more use out of them than if they were shoved in a drawer as singles. Some of my other favorites are from NARS and MAC.
- Sonia Kashuk® Beauty Organizer ($24.99 // Target). Of course I got the Cheetah print but it’s an older style which might not be available. However, there are others you can grab and I’m sure more will be released in the future. This has a lot of pockets and compartments for your goods. Perfect for a smaller collection, essentials and travel.
- Organizing Trays. I have some white plastic ones in my IKEA Alex that I picked up at Big Lots but these ones from Target are similar. It’s going in a drawer so it doesn’t have to be fancy. If you’re into fancy you can always paint them or bedazzle… whatever creative thing you can think of 😉
- Jewelry Armoire. I bought an old jewelry armoire off of Craiglist, in great shape – very inexpensive (I only paid $50) but good quality – and re-purposed it into a storage area for my makeup! You can see a bit of it in this post.
What are your favorite ways to organize your beauty items? Check out what the other bloggers are loving by clicking the icons below!