Press Sample/Affiliate Links
This week for Top 10 Tuesday we’ve gotten together to share with you our favorite Top 10 Fall Makeup Collections. However, I love entirely too many things so I made it palettes. Or rather the palettes within the Fall Collections that I love, luxury edition. By luxury I’m including anything that isn’t available at the drugstore.
In no particular order:
- Urban Decay Vice 4*($60.00 // ULTA Beauty). Every year I say that the currently released “Vice” is my favorite… but I think this year it really is. The packaging is definitely the best and the colors inside are perfection for neutral and also wild looks. Stay tuned for my review!
- Lorac MEGA Pro Palette 2($59.00 // ULTA Beauty). Everyone went crazy for the original Mega Pro Palette and this one is shaping up to have the same reaction. ULTA Platinum members had the chance to pick this up early, but as of this blog post it is available exclusively at ULTA Beauty stores and online at Ulta.com.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit($80.00 // Sephora). This is the only palette in this list that isn’t eye related. It’s got what you need to stobe, bronze and have a cheeky glow all in one. Not in a glittery way, but in an under-stated, classy way.
- NARS Dead of Summer Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow Palette($49.00 // NARSCosmetics). I love the Dual-Intensity Eyeshadows and this palette is part of the Steven Klein Holiday Gifting Collection. While I’m highlighting this particular palette, tbh, you really need to pick up several things from this collection. If I’m really being honest I’ll be wanting to buy it all and at this point I haven’t narrowed anything down. =\
- IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Romantics($52.00 // ULTA Beauty). I love this beautiful set of soft pastel and neutral shades. It’s perfect for all seasons and if the other Naturally Pretty palettes are any indication the quality will be amazing.
- Yves Saint Laurent Couture Palette Metal Clash($60.00 // Sephora). Seeing this palette online actually made me breathe heavy. It’s insanely beautiful and every one wants flashy, metal, couture eyes.
- Makeup Geek Duochome Eyeshadow Complete Set($65.00 // Makeup Geek). Technically not a palette, but still available in a set so it counts! Just give me all the duochromes, all day long.
- Sugarpill Edward Scissorhands($52.00 // Sugarpill). I don’t own any Sugarpill (I don’t think) but the release of the Edward Scissorhands collection, particularly the palette, has me absolutely salivating – for obvious reasons. First… IT’S FLIPPING EDWARD SCISSORHANDS. Second, it’s insanely gorgeous! Of course, it’s out of stock. Sigh. BUT a note on the site says the second and FINAL shipment is coming soon!
- MAC M·A·Cnificent Me Eyeshadow Palette*($40.00 // Nordstrom). This was my first look at the Eyeshadow x 9 palettes that MAC has recently released. While the pans are smaller than what you’re used to the quality wasn’t compromised at all and the shade selection of this particular palette is a neutral lovers dream! See my review here.
- Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Luxury Palette($52.00 // Nordstrom). While not technically a Fall 2015 release this is one of the first palettes that jumped into my head when I thought about Fall. The shades are smoky with burgundy and gold…. perfect for Fall eyes.
As an honorable mention spotlight I have to talk about the PÜR Cosmetics Love Your Selfie Palette($39.00 // ULTA Beauty) and the PÜR Cosmetics Cinderella Palette($29.00 // Kohl’s). Both are incredibly beautiful and very affordable! You get a ton of product and the packaging is definitely easy on the eyes. This is one of my favorite brands (obviously, since I work for them) and the quality is always on point.
What are your favorite makeup collections for Fall 2015? Check out what the other bloggers are loving by clicking the icons below!
A * denotes a press sample was received at some point. Mostly this is my wishlist, though! This post also contains affiliate links.