Press Sample/Affiliate Links
I have been posting SO MUCH hair care lately that it’s only appropriate to do a Top 10 Hair Products post. Even as I sit here typing this I’m thinking of all of the products I forgot to include in this. There are easily enough for a Top 20 so I’m going to keep this post to my most recent discoveries of faves!
In no particular order:
- Redken. Lately this brand has really been on my radar, mostly thanks to my husband (see Favorite Hair Product for a Man below). First off, I’ve been using their Texturizing Sea Spray* ($ // ULTA Beauty) and Braid Aid* ($25.00 // ULTA Beauty) on my daughters hair. She has this very silky, fine hair that is impossible to deal with for styling. Braids, updos… nothing ends up working out or lasting because her strands slip out. I use the Sea Spray all over her hair and brush it through (not saturated, but misted) and then put some of the Braid Aid on my fingers as I work on her look. It’s been a Godsend!
I’ve also been playing around with their Frizz Dismiss line* ($8.50-$35.50 // ULTA Beauty) and have been loving how it’s keeping my frizz to a minimum this Summer My hair is manageable with this, and that, I like. This is sulfate & sodium chloride-free.
- DermOrganic. Leave-In Spray Therapy* ($20.00 // ULTA Beauty) has been fabulous for when my hair is curled and I want to run my hands through it to separate it up a bit. This product adds shine to my strands without weighing them down.
- Living Proof. If a Perfect Hair Day* ($26.00 // Sephora) is all you need then you’ve found it! I’m a huge fan of this brands No Frizz line ($15.00-$36.00 // Sephora) and Perfect Hair Day is just as fabulous to smooth into wet or damp hair to help keep your mane in check during the suffering of the weather. 😉 (Review).
- Peter Coppola. The Keratin Concept Legacy Collection* (Review) kept my hair in check during 118 degree Las Vegas heat. It doesn’t get more impressive than that. Purchase at petercoppola.com.
- Keune. The line is fabulous for helping my hair look less oily. It’s extremely impressive how well it does that as well as keeps frizz at bay. Find a salon here to purchase. (Review).
- Nora Ross. Garlic Shampoo & Conditioner* may seem intimidating, but there is no garlic smell and the benefits are insane. Very clarifying, very hair softening. Purchase on the website. (Review).
- Sebastian. Potion 9 ($18.95 // ULTA Beauty), y’all. I got this in a beauty sub box and haven’t let it go since. It’s a must-have styling product if you’re into flexible hold.. which I am. I also love their Shaper Plus Extra Hold Hairspray ($10.00 // ULTA Beauty) for times when I needs me some hold.
- Suave. Popping mousse in my hair is the best way to get my curls to hold all day long. My go-to for awhile now has been Suave Professionals Luxe Style Infusion Mousse* ($6.49 // Walgreens). Pop some of that in wet hair, brush through, blow dry… get to stylin’.
- Biotera. I did an entire post on awesome dry shampoos and Biotera Invisible Dry Shampoo* ($7.69 // Sally Beauty) is one of my top picks from that post. Great at absorbing that nasty oil and making you look like you actually washed your hair that day. No residue, no problems!
- CLEAR SCALP & HAIR™. The Intense Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner* ($4.99-$5.99 // Target) have been instrumental at fixing up the scalps and chlorine damaged hair of the women in this house. Affordable and a must-have for a Summer hair fix! (Review).
Favorite Hair Product for a Man: Redken For Men Firm Grasp Texturizing Clay ($19.00 // ULTA Beauty). My husband, he is a diva. He loves that this holds but doesn’t make his hair look overly-styled and crunchy.
Hair Products I Want to Try: Aveeno Pure Renewal Shampoo ($7.99 // ULTA Beauty). I read a ton of reviews on this line awhile ago but haven’t had the chance to try it! It’s on the list to get at ASAP!
Also this week I’m testing outmystery hair care! Any guesses as to what it is? I won’t even know myself until the end of the week!
What hair products would be in your top 10? Check out what the other bloggers are loving by clicking the icons below!
*Items marked with a * were received as a Press Sample. This post also contains Affiliate Links.