Since August (!!!!!) Holiday makeup collections have been out in full force and they’re showing no signs of slowing down. Because I love to shop I thought it’d be fun to share with you a few beauty items I picked up and a few that are on my wishlist (based on reviews from websites and other bloggers). Note: these items are, for the most part, limited edition. Shop early!
In alphabetical order:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette($42.00 // ULTA Beauty). I bought this when it first released and am obsessed with it. You know you’ve heard of it, you know you want it. I also need that Mario palette!
- beautyblender® + Too Faced Holiday Kit($40.00 // Sephora). I’m obsessed with this. It’s baby pink AND it has an awesome beautyblender AND one of my favorite TF highlighters AND a blotterazzi that I LOVE. Everyone just go ahead and buy me this for my bday. I’ll wait.
- BECCA Blushed With Light Palette($34.00 // Sephora). BECCA blushes are just so pretty and glowy… one of the few brands where I don’t mind my blushes to shimmer a bit because it’s not overkill and doesn’t accent pores.
- Benefit Cosmetics Sassy Lassie “Chick Picks” Beauty Bestsellers Kit($39.00 // Sephora). So many new products, so little time. This kit features 4 of the must-have products from the brand, all of which I love!
- Bobbi Brown New York Palette($65.00 // Nordstrom). Sure, the colors are something you might already own… but you guys know how I love packaging. Also how much I LOVE New York. There are also kits for Paris and London!
- Burberry Beauty Festive Set($115.00 // Nordstrom). Military Red Lipstick is one of my fave reds ever and it’s in this kit. That along with nail polish and a lot of glow make it a NEED.
- Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Muse Luxury Palette($52.00 // Nordstrom). Excellent shadow quality from this brand PLUS all the gold tones you need to do holiday in one palette.
- IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Essentials Your Superhero Eyes Must-Have Eye Set($28.00 // ULTA Beauty). Oh, that’s a mouthful… but Superhero MATTE shades that you can transform into non-matte shades? Great product performance and a fabulous price. Own you some IT.
- Jouer Powder Highlighter($24.00 // Nordstrom). Particularly in the shade Rose Quartz. Citrine seems to be the hot seller… but Rose Quartz is where it’s at.
- Kat Von D Everlasting Mini Liquid Lipstick Set($49.00 // Sephora). Though Lolita 2 is my fave (and not in this set) there are a ton of shades that I’d love to try and the color palette is one I gravitate towards. Except for maybe that purple… but I’d try it 😉
- LORAC Mega Pro Palette 3($59.00 // ULTA Beauty). LORAC has always had wonderful shadows and I love their palettes… but Mega Pro 3 is really speaking to me in all the ways.
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Artistic Lip Ink and Brush Set ($40.00 // Sephora). I love a good red and I love how different the product is. Definitely a good shade for the holidays!
- PÜR Cosmetics The Perfect Matte 5 Pc Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick Collection w/ Lip Oil($34.00 // ULTA Beauty). Another long product name but you have no idea how long I’ve wanted to try this liquid lipstick. I work fo the brand and can’t get my hands on them! Insanely popular, must have.
- Sephora Favorites Trending: Beauty’s Most Coveted($75.00 // Sephora). Fave brands + fave products = gift set win. Give to yourself 😉
- Tarte Tartelette Treasures Eye Set ($59.00 // ULTA Beauty). Tartelette in Bloom and Tarteist Mascara are some of my favorite products. I haven’t tried the Double Take Eyeliner but at a $92.00 value for just $59.00 I’ll take my chances.
- Urban Decay Junkie Vice Lipstick Palette($35.00 // Sephora). The only lip palette I’ve ever LOVED. It’s a good deal and full of must-have cold weather shades.
What’s on your beauty wishlist?
SHOP THIS POST