Press Sample/Affiliate Links
The problem? Those dark circles that live under your eyes. The mission is clear. Get rid of 'em. StriVectin-EV Get Even Dark Circle Corrector($59.00) is definitely a good choice for this task.
What Ulta says about the StriVectin-EV Get Even Dark Circle Corrector:
What is it:
- Breakthrough targeted eye treatment that is clinically proven effective on ALL types of dark circles: blue, brown, and yellow
Who is it for:
- Women 30+ who are concerned with aging around the eyes – specifically dark circles
How is it different:
- Reduces the intensity of dark circles under eyes and darkness on the eyelids
- Reduces the appearance of discolorations and age/dark spots around the eye
- Revive, brighten and awaken the eye area
Paraben free. Non-comedogenic.
I found this product to be effective in lightening my dark circles (even though they are minimal, the difference was noticeable to me - see this Instagram pic where one dark circle is much more noticeable than the eye I have been using Get Even on). You need very little product to pat on the eye, after using this for over 4 weeks twice a day on the one eye it's not even half way down. After applying it absorbs quickly and leaves the skin underneath feeling like silk.
The formula is gentle (my eyes are extremely sensitive and water at the drop of a hat) and there was no heavy, stinging or burning sensation ever. There is a slight fragrance to it, but it's not off-putting at all and it does fade.