Press Sample/Affiliate Links
As the seasons change the OPI Infinite Shine Nail Polish line grows! In this post I'll be sharing the shades of Spring and Summer 2016 and giving tips on how to apply and wear this formula (because it can be a little tricky).
- Don't Provoke the Plum! // A hot-blooded purple to stir things up.
- Half Past Nude // I have an appointment with this nude blush.
- In Familiar Terra-Tory // I've seen this rich coral... in my dreams.
- It's Pink P.M. // The perfect time for pastel pink is anytime.
- Olive for Green // I pine for this deep evergreen.
- Reach for the Sky // This cool, airy blue is yours to achieve.
- Rose Against Time // Get set... this bright pink is ready to GO!
- Sunrise to Sunset // This glowing orange shines with golden light.
- Can't Stop Myself // Everything's peachy when you give yourself the go ahead.
- Don't Ever Stop // This sun-drenched salmon will keep you on your toes.
- Hurry Up & Wait // There's no time like the present to let this luminous tan linger.
- No Stopping Zone // Give your undertones a workout in dusky rose that goes and goes.
- No Strings Attached // This elusive nude refuses to let anyone pin it down.
- Staying Neutral On This One // A whisper of pink so sweet, it makes choosing sides impossible.
Application tips: Make sure you're starting out with clean, dry nails. For a base you should always be using the OPI Infinite Shine 1 (primer) and your top coat should be the OPI Infinite Shine 3 (gloss). Wait for the primer to fully dry (even if it feels dry, wait another 10 minutes) and be sure that your first coat of nail polish is on the thin side. Let that dry completely - I'm not even kidding when I say 15 minutes. Add your second coat which should be medium-thick and let that dry at least 15 minutes (again, not kidding). Apply a thick coat of the top coat and let that dry around 45 minutes to an hour. You may get some color transfer on the top coat brush but after you dip it back in the bottle it disappears and I have never had an issue with color transferring on the next nail. It's a process, but if I do it this way the mani does last a week for me, and I'm pretty rough on my nails. It lasts even longer on my toes, which is even better because I hate doing pedicures!
OPI Infinite Shine shades retail for $12.50 each and are available at ULTA Beauty.
*Press Sample/Affiliate Links