I've never really been into the color green (as is evidenced by my ugly color rant). BUT on special holidays such as St. Patrick's Day I gravitate toward wearing the shade... particularly in it's jewel toned hue. Because of this I thought it'd be fun to put together a casual outfit (you know how I love to fake shop) and also get some other ideas from you guys on what to wear.
- J.Crew Dawn Merino Wool Pullover ($79.50 // Nordstrom). I love how simple this sweater is, making it fun to pair jewelry with as well as dress up and down. Plus, those ties on the side are SO CUTE. If you're not into Merino Wool check out similar sweater options here.
- Oversized Denim Jacket ($39.90 // Forever21). March tends to be chilly but when I'm going somewhere I usually don't want to be carting around a heavy jacket, let alone an expensive one. This one from Forever21 is perfect PLUS it's sized big so it's good over the sweater.
- Old Navy Mid-Rise Rockstar Jeggings ($29.00 // Old Navy). I tend to ALWAYS go for a dark wash, mid-high waisted pant. It's just more slimming on me which makes me feel more confident. Add in a little stretch and you're also going to get that comfort factor. If you're not into the Old Navy brand Shopbop carries plenty of jean options!
- UGG Avery Shearling Knee Boot ($140.00 // Neiman Marcus). It's not me if I'm not wearing UGGS lol they're always comfortable, even when they're heeled and they fit nice. PLUS they keep my feet warm. The ones I linked here are the ones I'm currently wearing this season, and they're currently on sale!
- Rebecca Minkoff Chevron Quilted Small Cross Body Bag ($195.00 // Shopbop). If it's going out that's required, a cross body bag it shall be. Rebecca Minkoff is one of my favorite designers and this bag is perfect for essentials.
- SUGARFIX by BaubleBar™ Druzy Drop Earrings ($12.99 // Target). I love this collab and St. Patrick's Day is my excuse to wear these beautiful rainbow earrings! I also ordered a few of the choker necklaces.
- Kendra Scott Krista Gold Lariat Necklace In Haven ($130.00 // Kendra Scott). If you're not into such severe statement earrings you can always go for a more understated pair and add in a statement necklace. I love this one from Kendra Scott in the gold metal. The green accents perfectly with the outfit!
What are you planning to wear for St. Patrick's Day? Even if you don't go out and just wear a fun top or headband to be festive... I wanna know!
Shop This Post
(click the images below to shop!)