Suave is joining forces with the not-so-tight lipped Wendy Williams to help it’s fans (and Wendy herself) unlock their softer side.
Two products I’m loving right now (in an attempt to unlock my own softer side) are the new body wash in Rainforest Naturals ($1.93-$2.49) and also the Soothing with Aloe Body Lotion ($2.95-$3.39).
Looking for some hot summer news to add some sizzle to your day? Look no further than Suave® Skin Solutions Body Lotions and Suave® Naturals Body Wash, who have partnered with juicy talk-show host, actress, author and mom Wendy Williams, to prove that anyone — even Wendy — can Unlock their Softer Side. Supplying ultimate hydration and leaving skin feeling fresh, Suave® has equipped Wendy with the essential tools for Unlocking her Softer Side with their new, richer formulated products that provide 24-hour moisturization in a variety of fun, fresh scents all infused with natural ingredients.
The Soothing with Aloe Body Lotion smells amazing and natural. It’s not overly girly or fragranced and gives off a very fresh scent. It applied thickly but absorbed well, truly moisturizing my skin for the day. My feet get super dry so I love to massage this on them at night before putting on some comfy socks!
The Rainforest Fresh Body Wash coordinates great with the above body lotion in terms of softness and smell. It also contains aloe extracts and left my skin feeling soft and smelling lovely. It’s that scent that makes your whole body relax when you breathe it in.
Join Wendy in her goal of softening up on the Suave® Beauty Facebook page where you can unlock their softness score (mine was just 5 out of 10! Soft but still…ugh! I wanted a 10!), check out Wendy’s tips and have the chance to win free product (ends 8/9/13 see the Facebook page for terms and conditions).
Back in May you might remember seeing my post on the Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil. Well, now, for June, I have that and the rest of the line to give away to one lucky Blushing Noir reader! Details below!
This giveaway is open to US residents only and will run from June 26, 2013 to July 6, 2013.
You can enter this giveaway via the RAFFLECOPTER WIDGET that will be at the bottom of this post. Comments posted below will not count towards a giveaway entry. You’re welcome to comment, but it won’t be counted as your entry.
*** Entries placed in the comments will not be valid and will not be approved. ***
The ONLY mandatory entry on the Rafflecopter Widget is the first one – to follow via BlogLovin’. I’m also giving LOTS of entry points for subscribing to the newsletter to the right and also following me on Instagram.
To enter, please wait for the Rafflecopter Widget to load. If it doesn’t, try to refresh. If you still have issues (sometimes if you’re using Google Chrome it can be a pain) please contact me via the comments or email. Additional terms and conditions are listed on the widget. Please contact me with any questions!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
****Prizes are provided by and will ship directly from the sponsor.
Suave has teamed up with Fashion Star celebrity mentor Nicole Richie to introduce the Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Shine Suite, where you can enter to win $100,000 and also read up on the secrets from beauty and fashion insiders as well as go behind the scenes of NBC’s Fashion Star.
The Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil, shown below, is one of the six products within this collection.
The Suave Professional Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil is ultra-light and provides silky shine that lasts all day. It’s infused with authentic Argan Oil for brilliant shine and conditioning.
With this product I focused on applying to the ends of the hair, working my way up. I didn’t go anywhere near my scalp because I get so oily up there. I applied after I used my flat iron so that the ends looked refined and smooth. I also loved the scent of coconut, totally puts me in that warm weather mood!
(ends of hair tamed by Suave Professionals, ears blinged by House of Harlow 1960!)
Purchase items from the Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion line at local drugstore retailers. Use the product locator to find a location near you.
Designer and “Fashion Star” mentor Nicole Richie is rocking the red carpet tonight, with a little help from the NEW Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion products that add shine as well as salon brands.
Here’s how Suave Professionals® Stylist, Jenny Cho, created Nicole’s red carpet look:
· Wash hair with New Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo and Conditioner, and then blow dry hair using a large paddle brush.
· Part hair on the side and begin curling with a one-inch barrel curling iron. Be sure to hold the curling barrel horizontal to the head.
· After curling each section, use bobby pins to hold in place.
· Blast hair all over with a hot dryer for 1-2 minutes to help set the curls.
· Remove the bobby pins, lightly brush the hair to soften curls and finish with Suave Professionals® Touchable Finish Super Hold Hairspray.
· Place 1-2 drops of the New Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil in palms and rub hands together. Avoiding the roots, gently run hands over the surface of the hair to add a radiant shine.
· Place the Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil in your clutch for touchups on the go.
Nicole also has a few tips that she can always count on to help shine on the carpet – or just a night on the town!
· Identify your top feature and play it up – know your body and what silhouettes work for you.
· With both makeup and accessories – focus on one bold item. For example, when doing a deep lip, leave eyes bare, or if wearing a statement necklace, keep the earrings simple.
· Whether she’s doing an up ‘do or down and sleek for her hairstyle, she always goes for shine on the carpet. Her go-to product is the NEW Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil for brilliant, lightweight conditioning.
Join the conversation right now – follow @SuaveBeauty on Twitter using the hashtags #suave and #awards.