No matter how much makeup you put on your face, mascara is one of those products that finishes off not only your eye look, but completes your entire face as well.
Below I’ve compiled my Top 10 Must-Have Mascaras. These are the products and wands that work the best for me and my particular lashes. Some of these I’ve used consistently for over three years or more (replacing the actual mascara itself, of course!). Check them out and see if any of your faves made my list!
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara. $10 gets you amazing bottom lashes to match your high-voltage upper lashes that you’ll get by using the rest of the mascaras on this list Bottom Lash is awesome because the brush is tiny and gets all of those hard to reach lash areas on the top and bottom of your lids.
- Chanel Le Volume de Chanel. In one coat this “snowflake brush” thickens, lengthens and curls!
- Too Faced Better Than Sex. This one thickens and curls to make eyes pop! I love to layer it over MUFE Smoky Extravagant.
- Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant. If you ever needed the perfect lengthening mascara, you’ve found it right here. This looks great on it’s own, but when you put Too Faced Better Than Sex on top the effect is amazing!
- MAC Plushlash in PlushBlack. Separates, curls, thickens and lengthens. No matter how many mascaras I love, this one always ends up being the mascara I go back to for daily use.
- MAC False Lashes Extreme Black. Lengthens and curls and also looks amazing under Plushlash!
- Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill. The brush is thick, giving lashes a lot of oomph. I love that this one never flakes or smudges all day. Very long lasting! There are several versions of this mascara, but I’ve found I like the original one the best.
- CoverGirl LashBlast Clump Crusher. It just does not clump. When this came out bloggers even tried THIRTY coats! Not only will it keep your lashes clump-free, but they’ll look awesome too!
- Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara. I discovered this one when I was in the 2012 Allure Beauty Blogger of the Year competition. For the purposes of the competition we were sent a huge box of products to assist in the challenges. This mascara is one I still use to this day!
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam. My first Rimmel product! This came in an Influenster VoxBox and is now a staple for me. The brush is in an hourglass shape and just does amazing things to my lashes. Coating well for thickening, but doesn’t go clump crazy.
What is your holy grail mascara? See what the other bloggers are loving and click the icons below!