Some of you may or may not have heard, but as of today I'll be in Disney World for a week with the fam! I have posts scheduled throughout the week, and have my iPad on hand so I can approve comments and answer emails (which will likely only happen once or twice a day, so please bear with me!).
Anyway, because of my trip, I thought it would be fun to blog about "what's in my bag" for the trip. I'll be focusing on beauty items, of course, but I always enjoy reading this on other blogs, so why not ;)
I'm keeping what beauty items I'm taking to a minimum. A very bare minimum.
Normally, I pack all toiletries and beauty items in a rolled up bag from Mary Kay that is made for traveling. However, I can't find it. With all of the construction going on here and moving around of things it's likely buried in the attic... ugh. Luckily, I've gotten quite a few Dior Diva VIP gifts in my day (which could be a good or bad thing - depending on if you're my husband), and have selected this bag (pictured below) to house my goods for this particular trip.
As the bag opens, on the left side are two compartments - one large see through screen type material, and one smaller bag that velcros below that. On the right side it opens up to reveal a huge mirror as well as spaces to put your brushes.
Inside this bag will be the following:
* Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation in 42 Beige Rose (I totally know I should do a sample pot or something of this lol oh well
* MAC Clear Brow gel
* Urban Decay Primer Potion (for some reason the full size works better for me than the small size. I get creases when I use the small size.)
* Chanel Le Crayon Kohl in Noir and Marine (not pictured above b/c I added it later!)
* 4 MAC Brushes - 239, 226, 219, and an angled brush that I can't rem the number for and can't find online =\
In the smaller pouch area I also added a few more things:
* Two nail polish remover pads (one from my mom, the DL one was a sample from a Neimans order)
* My perfume Chanel Chance is in that Nordstrom perfume spritzer thing... mommy brain... forgot what it's called.
For this trip... I'm only taking ONE small purse. This is a big deal for me. Normally I take more purses than shoes. The purse accompanying me is the Coach Poppy Signature Sequin Flower Swingpack:
This is all that will be going into the purse. I also plan on putting the blotting papers in there as well my phone.
* Small video camera
* Mentos gum
* Another powder that I need to use up before I use the one in the other bag lol
* Purlisse Lip Comfort
* A Coach ID holder
That's it for beauty! What is the top beauty item that you like to pack when you travel?