ShopStyle is getting a brand new look and it's likely if you pay attention, you've seen some of the advertising on TV, major publications and even on taxi cabs in NYC!
Personally, I tend towards comfy (I stay at home with two kids), but I love to accent with girlie and glitzy pieces - like jewelry, makeup, embellishments on my boots or a gold tee.
Shown in the photo:
- The Sephora Disney Collection Compact Mirrors from Cinderella, Jasmine and Ariel.
- The scarf is FRAAS Metallic Zebra Scarf in Gold for Holiday 2013
- White long sleeve t-shirt from GAP
- Jeans worn and folded are from New York & Company
- Several boxes from Tiffany & Co (because I'm OCD like that)
- Marc Jacobs Washed Up Billy Hobo in Cardamom Brown
- UGG Classic Short Bling Boot
- Frye Veronica Slouch Boots
- American Eagle Gold sparkle t-shirt from this past Summer
- Coach Sunglasses
Check out the latest ShopStyle commercial - I totally wish I could pull jewelry and purses out of my tablet.
And, for giggles & bloopers, a shot of me with my dog Myla. You see, I tried to incorporate this beautiful puppy with me in the lay down photo... which turned into her licking me and stomping around on my head. While we didn't get a good lay down photo, I love this shot of us =)
What's your style?
***This post is sponsored by POPSUGAR for ShopStyle