Do you spend way too much time in the mirror getting up-close and personal with your brows only to end up with them lopsided anyway? Does it drive you bonkers that no matter how long you wait for regrowth, your brows continually have sparse spots? Do your brows have a mind of their own and just need to be tamed? Show your brows who’s boss once and for all! Frame your face like a pro with Urban Brow Precision Tip Brow Tint and Urban Brow Styling Brush and Setting Gel by Urban Decay.
URBAN BROW PRECISION TIP BROW TINT
• Designed with function in mind, these sleek Brow Tints feature an ultra-fine brush tip for precision
brow shaping. Color flows through the pen into the fine tip brush creating light, feathery, naturallooking
• Fill in sparse areas, define your arch, and color your brows perfect with one of our two universal
shades of Blonde or Brunette Precision Tip Brow Tints. The Blonde Precision Tip Brow Tint works
beautifully on blondes, red heads, and those with light brown hair. The Brunette Brow Tint works
wonders on those with medium to dark brown hair all the way to black.
• With a won’t budge, water-resistant formula, Precision Tip Brow Tints do not smudge during a sweaty
workout, when accidentally rubbed, or as a result of inclement weather.
• If brows or sparse spots need more coverage, just layer strokes of Brow Tint to create a natural looking
URBAN BROW STYLING BRUSH AND SETTING GEL
• Polish off your well-groomed brows with the Styling Brush and Setting Gel. The high-powered clear gel provides all-day hold yet leaves brows feeling soft, never sticky, stiff or crunchy (no flaking either!).
• Inspired by the ‘hairspray on a toothbrush trick,’ Urban Brow Styling Brush and Setting Gel is equipped with an innovative, mini, straight-edged brush…it looks like a toothbrush!
• Much more effective for brow taming than a traditional spiral brush, our straight brush took two years to engineer and makes brows look amazing!
Urban Brow products are available at Sephora, ULTA, and select Macy’s. Or, online at Sephora.com, ulta.com, macys.com, beauty.com, and urbandecay.com.
Urban Brow Precision Tip Brow Tint (SRP $20)
Urban Brow Styling Brush and Setting Gel (SRP $20)
Zippers are to men what eyelash curlers are to women…necessary, but dreaded. Construed by many as a torture instrument, the eyelash curler inflicted unpredictable brutality in the form of skin pinching, lid pulling, and even eyelash removal at the root. And the curler of old wouldn’t even curl all your lashes at once, leaving the ends crimped rather than curled, an ironic twist given the sacrifice! It’s time for a revolution! Introducing The Revolution High Performance Lash Curler by Urban Decay, the cageless, pinch-free, crimp-free solution to creating beautifully curled lashes without living in fear.
• Featuring a sleek, cageless design, The Revolution High Performance Lash Curler curls in sections for more targeted, precise results. Curl your entire row of lashes or just your outer lashes for a touch of flair; you have options!
• We are proud to say The Revolution is an equal opportunity lash curler. Unlike most lash curlers with standardized cages, The Revolution provides a lasting, soft curl to those with any size and shape of eye and length of lash line.
• The Revolution comes with five extra-cushy replacement pads (which should be changed every three months) guaranteeing a soft and natural, non-crimped curl every time.
• A refined and architecturally pleasing beauty tool, The Revolution High Performance Lash Curler literally outshines all the rest with its glossy gunmetal finish and unique design.
• For maximum spring strength, we recommend replacing The Revolution every 18 months.
• After a battle with her lash curler ending with it hanging from her eye, Wende decided it was war! Being the determined woman that she is, it wasn’t long before the queen of beauty and function came up with the idea for a cageless, crimp-free, pinch-free, lash curler that is life-changing…The Revolution High Performance Lash Curler.
• The Revolution High Performance Lash Curler is literally a revolutionary way to curl your lashes. For the best results, simply rest the curved section completely against your upper eyelid, making sure to squeeze gently for perfectly crimp-free, curled lashes. The Revolution is most effective when using your right hand to curl the lashes of your right eye and using your left hand to curl the lashes of your left eye.
THE REVOLUTION by Urban Decay (SRP $20) is available at Sephora, ULTA, and select Macy’s. Or, online at Sephora.com, ulta.com, macys.com, beauty.com and urbandecay.com
Despite her well-paid Latisse endorsements, you can outdo notorious man-stealer Claire Danes lash-for-lash with Urban Decay’s new nourishing, thickening, and lengthening Lush Lash Mascara. Infused with our Lush Lash Growth System, this mascara helps grow, condition, and beautify lashes without the harsh chemicals that probably blinded poor Claire from seeing her moral compass, causing her to take what’s not hers.
• Indulge yourself with the mascara that does-it-all. Whether you’ve been cursed with brittle, fragile lashes, or just wanna give yours some more oomph, Lush Lash Mascara works double-time to beautify your lashes, thickening, lengthening AND building them all-at-once!
• The unusual, creamy texture feels like you’re coating your lashes in a conditioning formula. It glides on like a dream and leaves lashes thick and LUSH!
• Infused with the same growth serum (packed with Peptides and moisturizing Panthenol) contained in our Lush Lash System, Lush Lash Mascara actually promotes lash growth with daily use.
• Though not ‘technically’ waterproof, this innovative formula stayed intact, showing NO signs of running, smudging, or flaking after being road-tested during a steamy yoga class.
• The ultra-luxe iridescent purple tube features an innovative, large, hourglass-shaped brush ideal for applying even, yet generous coats of this rich formula.
• Unlike many mascaras out there, Lush Lash Mascara enhances lashes over time rather than damaging them.
• Pair Lush Lash Mascara with our Lush Lash System for super-fast, noticeable results.
• For fast, easy, and gentle (we promise no stinging!) removal of our water-resistant Lush Lash Mascara, we recommend our Meltdown Makeup Remover.
Lush Lash Mascara (SRP $20) is available at Sephora, ULTA and select Macy’s locations. Or, online at Sephora.com, ulta.com, macys.com, beauty.com and urbandecay.com
“HE WHO WINKS HIS EYES PLANS PERVERSE THINGS…” – PROVERBS 16:30
Change your outlook in the blink of an eye. The so-easy-even-an-eight-year-old-could-apply-them false lashes by Urban Decay welcomes the addition of four new wink-worthy styles to their Urban Lash False Lash wardrobe. Styles from coy to saucy boost confidence and allow you to add as much or as little drama to your lash life as you please. Handmade, cruelty-free, synthetic fibers make each pair affordably guiltless. So go and plan perverse things…no one has to know!
• Expand your lash wardrobe with the newest of our Urban Lash False Lashes!
• Black Velvet – a lush and velvety full lash with a mink-like texture
• Flirt – a 3/4 lash so subtle people would never guess in a million years that you’re sporting a pair of falsies
• Instaflare – an adaptation of our easy to apply “Instaglam” lash style, Instaflare is a 1/3 lash with a rounded flare at the outer corner
• Sly – a full lash featuring thinned out inner lashes and an almost invisible band for a more natural look.
• Each ornate little box comes with latex-free lash adhesive in an easy-to-use vial, ensuring no lash snafus and peace of mind.
• Customize your falsies by trimming the width to your liking for a perfect fit!
• To prevent lash-slide, wait just 10 seconds for the glue to get tacky before fitting your new glam lashes snugly in place.
• For added drama so seamless not even your best friend could detect it, marry your lashes to your imposters with Urban Lash Mascara for False Lashes.
Urban Lash False Lashes (SRP $15) are available at Macy’s and select ULTA locations. Or, online at macys.com, ulta.com, Sephora.com and urbandecay.com