I rarely celebrate these random "National Holiday" deals. Pet your cat day. Clip your toe nails day. No. But when National Handbag Day rolls around I do this thing where I sit up and take notice. And probably this also happens on National Vodka Day... IDK.
In honor of National Handbag Day here are my Top 6 picks for a Fall Handbag, all of which are on the list of "eventually". In my perfect world and all ;)
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Medium Satchel($895.00 // Shopbop). The color shown is Military, which I'm loving almost as much as Port this season! Pricey, yes. Worth it. It's got a nice structure to it but it's expandable to fit more. I usually use the Rebecca Minkoff Pouches to organize things inside. I have one in the shade Feather (don't be scared, it's not pink IRL. it's actually a beautiful light grey) and I could do with one or five more.
- Tory Burch Fleming Medium Bag($475.00 // Shopbop). The color shown is Kir Royale. Lately I've been into a smaller bag. One that holds just enough of my things. Lord knows I'll haul the kitchen sink if you give me enough room. The red color is gorgeous in person (I may or may not put this on at Nordstrom every time I'm in there) and it lays perfectly at my side.
- Rebecca Minkoff Large Moto Satchel($395.00 // Shopbop). The color shown is Port. PORT! I have this one in a baby blue shade and you mean to tell me it's now available in Port?! I love this bag style, almost as much as the now extinct Cupid (Rebecca, if you're reading this please bring back the Cupid!). It's got a nice slouch to it and holds every damn thing. This bag tops my list for sure. In other news they also have other colors and sizes available. Basically go get you one.
- Tory Burch Robinson Pebbled Triple-Zip Satchel($535.00 // Tory Burch). The color shown is Tigers Eye. Last month I saw this bag at a baby shower and it's been the apple of my eye ever since. All the compartments! OCD dream come true.
- Kate Spade New York Ryan Plaid Tote($198.00 // Shopbop). The color shown is Cherry Liqueur Multi. Call me predictable... trendy... whatever... I grew up in the 90's so this whole plaid thing is calling to me. I needs me a tote.
- Tory Burch Thea Bucket Bag ($475.00 // Shopbop). The color shown is Starless Night. Now, I haven't jumped on the bucket bag bandwagon yet, but this one calls to me. It's a good size and looks functional for my lifestyle.
What is your favorite handbag style this Fall?