I thought it would be fun to pick through my stash on a cold, house-bound day and pick out the polishes I could never part with. There are a lot of polishes that I love, but I narrowed it down to 21 that I couldn't part with come hell or high water.
In no particular order (clicking links will navigate you away from the page, right click and open new window to stick around!):
- Chanel Peridot - It's just a beautiful and fun shade! My fave Chanel polish ever made! (that I've owned, there are many I lust for, though lol)
- Le Metier de Beaute Kontagious Koral - The perfect Summer hue! AND a ONE COAT WONDER!
- OPI Pros & Bronze - it's just something different, not your average shimmery peach
- OPI Teenage Dream - Katy Perry made the song famous, OPI matched the polish perfectly
- China Glaze Atlantis - a teal, holo glitter love
- China Glaze Ingrid - who doesn't love a shimmery taupe?
- China Glaze For Audrey - basically because of my Tiffany's obsession (sorry for the truly crappy swatch, I've come a long way in the photo department lol)
- Missha Crystal - from Australia! I need more of these!
- MAC Endless Night - a nude with attitude!
- Dior Czarina Gold -I searched high and low for this, and by chance found it by calling a Bloomingdales in California. Hey, whatever you gotta do, right?
- Dior Gold Nugget - this is an oldie... but a cultie! they should release it again. You can't tell in the photo, but it's almost half gone! the most used in my stash! (excuse the crap swatch)
- Dior Merveille - a shimmery, juicy, cherry red... perfect for ANY season!
- Cult Nails Unicorn Puke - this really needs no words... heaven in a bottle
- Zoya Tiffany - Bet you thought I would have thrown in Zoya Brooke ;) I dun like it, but Tiffany stuns!
- Butter London No More Waity, Katie - a lot of people didn't like this, but it's one of my faves!
- Butter London Tart With A Heart - another people weren't too crazy for, but I think it's cool!
- Nicole by OPI Kim-pletely In Love - yeah yeah, it's a Kardashian.. but so unique!
- L'Oreal Owl's Night - one of my fave color polishes to wear, from a collection based off of one of my fave shows, Project Runway.
- Orly Fowl Play - the supposed OPI Merry Midnight dupe is not so much... it's BETTER.
- Orly Androgynie - was so happy to find this, even in a mini... we saw a lot similar in 2011, but Androgynie just has that extra twist!
And, finally, MAC Something About Pink from the Hello Kitty Collection (forgot to put it in the main photo, whoopsie!). This one is sentimental to me, because I was wearing it the day I gave birth to my daughter almost three years ago!
What are some of your fave polishes? Are any sentimental to you?