Happy Tuesday! Why is it happy? Because it's time for another Top 10! Since we did red lipsticks already we thought it'd be fun, since it's Spring and all, to show off some awesome lipsticks of the pink variety! Of course, there are many more I love, but these are the Top 10 Pink Lipsticks I had in my collection that I reach for the most.
In no particular order:
- Dior Addict Extreme 356 Cherie Bow - if you want to go creamy, yet super-hydrated, this is the pink you need.
- Dior Addict Lipstick 578 - I'm unsure of the name of this one, but it came with one of the Sephora VIB sets and when I need a vibrant pink I always reach for it because it's on the sheer side of vibrant.
- Dior Rouge Dior 448 Tulip Pink - This shade just seems to flush right along with you.
- Burberry No. 25 Nude Rose - My fave pinky nude
- Burberry No. 02 Cameo - This is so HG for me, you guys. If I had to go off and only pick one lipstick to go with me this would be it.
- IT Cosmetics Je Ne Sais Quoi Vitality Lip Flush - It doesn't look pink, but when you put it on it adjusts it's pigment, giving you your perfect pink pout. A similar product is the Dior Addict Lip Glow, which I also can't live without.
- Tarte Fair-to-Light Complexion Brightening Lipstick - This came to me in a GlossyBox and it's really wearable for any complexion, so don't let that name fool you!
- Le Metier de Beaute Fiji Colour Core Lipstick - The formula on this is just lovely - creamy and moisturizing, leaving just a slight stain behind.
- Laura Mercier Girly Creme Smooth Lip Colour (to be reviewed) - IDK where this pink shade has been all my life, but it's named perfectly. It's not a Barbie pink, but it's not deep either. Spring perfection.
- Tom Ford 02 Pink Dune Lip Color Sheer - Of course I'm going to include at least one of the Lip Color Sheers! They're all TDF! This one is a sheer pink that adds a slight tint to the lips. Perfect for day wear!
An Honorable Mention that I have to add in is MAC Patisserie. I had to put it in here because it's the lipstick I used to use the most before it got buried and I forgot about it. While I was digging through my Pinks I came upon it again and got so excited. I didn't include it in the pics or even put it on because it was getting some white around it =\ Side note - I went through my blog to find this lipstick thinking I must have reviewed it and apparently I never did! WTF... blogger fail. I'll get a new one and do that.
What is your favorite Pink Lipstick?