It's almost Christmas and New Years so that means a lot of sparkle and shimmer are happening! The easiest way to add extra bling into your beauty routine is by putting it on your nails. If you don't have time for rhinestones and nail art consider just a glitter nail polish!
Here are the Top 10 Glitter Nail Polishes in my stash:
- Cult Nails Unicorn Puke. I think I've put this in every glitter round-up that I've ever done. While it was extremely limited edition upon it's release (only 275 numbered bottles were sold) it did re-release as Clairvoyant to the delight of many. There are just no words to describe how beautiful this polish is. Maria has been known to find "LE gems" randomly and hold giveaways. So make sure you're following Cult Nails on Twitter and Facebook to keep up to date on things like that and also company sales. (see the swatch // shop Cult Nails)
- Cult Nails Feedback. Speaking of Cult Nails can we please talk about the lust that I have for Feedback and it's look of shattered mylar shards? (I probably could have done this entire post on Cult Nails glitters) This one is also Limited Edition but still available! Right now save 50% on Cult Nails Lacquers on the website with code HOLIDAY50! (see the swatch // buy it).
- China Glaze Atlantis. It's hard to describe this one other than a psychedelic trip under the sea. I swear I've seen it in store but maybe I'm crazy because when I search people are saying it's rare? (see the swatch // buy it).
- Deborah Lippmann Baby I'm a Star. This polish came in a set of three as part of a 2013 Nordstrom Exclusive trio called Space Oddity. It's one of my faves to layer with! (see the swatch).
- Zoya Lux. The PixieDust. Can we just please include them all? They're so blingy and beautiful. I haven't met one I didn't like! (see the swatch // buy it).
- Butter London Tart With a Heart. A brilliant gold with copious amounts of holo glitter. Need I say more? (see the swatch // buy it).
- OPI DS Tourmaline. Probably the pink glitter to end all pink glitters. Saturated barbie pink and holo throughout? End me now. (see the swatch // buy it).
- OPI DS Titanium. A deep dark grey with even more holo glitter than Tourmaline? It does exist and you do need it. (see the swatch // buy it).
- OPI Snow Globetrotter. A clear base loaded with hex glitter in white, gold, green and purple. Super festive without over-doing it! This is from this years Holiday Gwen Collection. (swatch coming soon // buy it).
- OPI Comet in the Sky. Similar to Snow Globetrotter this one also has gold, green, purple and blue hex glitters suspended in a clear base. It's a great holiday nail polish topper that doesn't scream Christmas. Also from this years Holiday Gwen Collection. (swatch coming soon // buy it).
I tried to limit this post to the nail polishes that you could still get your hands on. A few others found their way in, but with so many brands releasing SO MANY collections these shades come and go quickly. I recommend if you ever see one that you're in love with and have to have... buy it. It's better than regret!
What are your favorite glitter nail polishes? Click the icons below to see what other beauty bloggers are loving!