My skin drips with the oil. Both a blessing and a curse. Over the years I've tried many (and by many I mean manyyyyyy) foundations. None keep me matte all day long (even though some say they will) but they do last for several hours and some are definitely way better than others. For this weeks Top 10 Tuesday I'm excited to share with you the Top 10 Foundations for Oily Skin!
- IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation($35.00 // ULTA Beauty). Far and away one of my favorites. There's enough coverage so that I can just dust the powder on before I run out the door. You don't need to spend 5 minutes on your face when it only takes 5 seconds ;)
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation($43.00 // Sephora). I reach for this quite a bit, even on days when I don't need to be HD ready ;) It provides excellent coverage which is something I've desperately needed lately!
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup($40.00 // Sephora). This is fabulous for medium to full coverage. It feels like but still hides everything I don't want people to notice.
- Physician's Formula Argan Wear Glow-Renewing BB Cream($13.19 // Target). I never would have thought Argan Oil would be great for my oily face but Physician's Formula has proved me wrong. This is one I use when I want a bit more of a dewy finish. Yes, us oily people can glow also. It's not always matte ;)
- PUR Cosmetics 4-in-1 Liquid Veil Spray Foundation($39.00 // ULTA Beauty). This is best used sprayed directly to a beautyblender and patted in. Coverage is buildable up to full. I always reach for this when I want to look particularly flawless or I have any extra redness.
- Lancome Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup($38.50 // Nordstrom). My HG from WAY back. Like high school way back! I've used this for literally half my life. That's saying a lot. Fabulous coverage for a powder foundation, even on it's own!
- Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear Foundation ($8.29 // Target). When I don't want glowy this is the liquid drugstore foundation I swear by. It's medium to full coverage and feels amazing. Making me feel and look amazing!
- MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation($33.00 // Nordstrom). I wore this in the Summer time when I needed my face to remain in place for an extra long time. My skin is so oily it doesn't stay on all day, but it held up really well, even in the 112 degree Las Vegas heat!
- NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation($48.00 // Sephora). This is a love/hate for people, but if you're oily and apply with a beautyblender, it'll be a love. Trust.
- Milani Even-Touch Powder Foundation($8.99 // CVS). This is the closest drugstore equivalent I've found to the IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation. It doesn't last quite as long but the coverage is good - basically it gets the job done well and the price is fabulous!
I'm also currently testing the new Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free($55.00 // Sephora). So far I've only applied it one time and with a beautyblender. It was incredibly sheer and I needed to layer it on 5 times (!!!!!) to get the coverage I wanted. I'm going to continue to test it out this week to see what the best application method is. It seems to keep my oil at a minimum, which I like, so I want to give it several run-throughs before making my final review!
What is your favorite foundation? Let me know in the comments and also share what kind of skin you have, just in case someone with dry skin is on the hunt ;) Click the icons below to see more blogger faves!