Literally 15 minutes ago, as I was scrolling through my blog roll, I saw a fun post by Kayla Shevonne called What's In Your Purse?
Kayla didn't tag anyone in particular, just openly tagged all of her readers to show what is in their bag. I thought this sounded like a great idea, and something fun and easy to do while DH is outside washing the cars. Also, my purse REALLY needed cleaned out and organized, so this gave me the opportunity to do that as well.
Instructions: Dump out the contents of your purse, answer the questions, and tag 5 other bloggers to find out what's in their purse.
I have a lot of purses, and lemmings for even MORE purses. Currently, the one I use the most is the most recent Coach bag that I picked up from the outlets. I have been using this one a lot lately because it's big enough for everything I need, with a couple of interior pockets to keep things organized. It also has an extra strap so I can wear it cross body when I need my hands free to wrangle kids. The color also goes with everything.
Where did you get your purse, and how long have you had it?
I picked up my purse at the Coach Outlet in Grove City, PA. They've been having good sales lately and handing out extra 30% off coupons at the door... so I can't resist! I've only had this one a few months.
What are 3 must-haves in your purse? (Not including keys and wallet)
Phone, Powder, Lip Gloss
What is something you should have in your purse right now, but don't?
MONEY! But I spent it all. UGH. LOL
What is the thing you have the most of in your purse right now?
Here goes a pic of all of the crap in my purse. I'm keeping it real and showing you all of the garbage (gum wrappers and expired coupons) as well, because it WAS in my purse.
* LG Octane Phone.. the only phone from Verizon with a keyboard that is NOT a smart phone. I don't need that, I'm a stay at home mom... I'm annoyed there wasn't more options, though, because this phone SUCKS.
* Little Yellow Notebook just in case ;) and my court of common pleas pen that I took when I had jury duty a few months ago. I'm not sure that we were actually supposed to take those, come to think of it lol
* Gum Wrapper Garbage
* 2 BBW Antibac Pocketbac Gels. I'm surprised there wasn't more than 2. I always have a ton of these because my kids love to go into play areas in malls. They love antibac tho, thank goodness.
* A Coach wallet purchased at the outlet that has always been too full to shut. I like the shape better than that of the long checkbook wallets. This one I have fits easier. Just wish it held all my crap better lol
* Expired coupons in da house! The Chick Fil A are still good I think lol
* My makeup bag is also Coach and also outlet purchased. Here is whats inside:
* Lipglosses L-R are Dior DiorAddict LipGlow, Sephora Gloss (no idea on the color, it was in a birthday set one year I think), NARS gloss with Dolce Vita and I think Striptease? IDK, it was a freebie with a NARScosmetics.com order, a Burt's Bees chapstick, LMdB Karla Sugar Sheer Brilliance Gloss, LMdB Kissable Koral Moisture Stain Lipstick, MAC Subculture lipliner (which is a HUGE HG for me and I always keep one in my makeup area and one in my bag).
* on the bottom I have my Lancome Dual Finish Powder and a bunch of odds and ends... bobby pins, little stick it things (my kids took them from my dads office and they never made it back lol), a mini nail file from the Sally Hansen Salon Effects set, a Dior cell phone charm that's never been on my cell phone, and a little set by Mary Kay that has tweezers, brow comb and a brow color brush - all mini sized and perfect for on the go!
So, that is what is currently in my purse! I think I'll do this one again in the Fall or Winter too and see how much it changes!
I'm going to do like Kayla did and break the rules and tag EVERYONE! Do this post and come back here and link me to it. I want to see whats in YOUR bag!