***This giveaway has ended and Soap Hope has notified the winner. Congratulations to CHLOE! Enjoy your goodies!!!
I have a special and exciting giveaway to share with you!
Soap Hope (who I previously blogged about here) has asked me to team up with them to host a giveaway for a $50 voucher for Mahya Mineral Makeup!
Some information about Mahya Cosmetics (from the Soap Hope Website):
Mahya Cosmetics was founded in 2001 by Mahya Albayrak. Mahya grew up in Europe where her family owned and operated a group of successful beauty spas. Her experience in the spa business helped to develop and shape her commitment to supporting beauty and well-being through the use of all-natural products.
After immigrating to the US, Mahya introduced her line of all-natural mineral cosmetics. The success of her cosmetics line is largely attributable to word of mouth testimonials from her clients.
Mahya is fully dedicated to the creation of all-natural, premium quality cosmetic and bodycare products. Every product in the Mahya line is free of harmful chemicals and ingredients such as petroleum derivatives, talc, parabens, phthalates, or bismuth.
There are several benefits natural mineral makeup has over its synthetically produced counterpart:
- Mineral makeup is made primarily of naturally occurring minerals and pigments and is free of harmful chemicals.
- Mineral makeup leaves pores open and able to breathe. This is especially important for those with sensitive skin or with certain skin conditions.
- Mineral makeup is typically made with �inorganic� materials. Bacteria and microbes, the most common causes of skin infection, are unable to exist in inorganic materials.
- Mineral makeup does not require the use of preservatives to extend its shelf life. Since there are no organic materials to oxidize or decay, there is no need for preservative ingredients, which are often created with synthetic materials.
- Mineral makeup goes on skin feeling lighter, almost non-existent. This is primarily because oils are not used in the manufacture of mineral makeup.
- Mineral makeup helps to create a natural, radiant appearance. Minerals are natural light reflectors. This means that skin achieves a naturally healthy, attractive look.
How to enter to win a $50 Voucher for Mahya Mineral Makeup:
ALL you have to do is CLICK THIS LINK and fill out your name and email! SO simple. You don't even need to subscribe to my blog! This giveaway is open to US residents only, per Soap Hope Shipping Guidelines.
Soap Hope Rules regarding this giveaway (which can also be found on the entry page):
Soap Hope will choose one winner at random from the entries in this giveaway. The winner will be chosen on December 15, 2011 if at least 25 people have entered; otherwise, the giveaway will remain open until 25 entries have been received and then a winner will be chosen. Only one entry per household may be submitted; please honor this rule to make our giveaway fair to everyone. The winner will be notified by e-mail. No purchase is required to enter. We will send you one e-mail each week with our current special of the week. You may unsubscribe with one click at any time. We never provide your e-mail address to anyone outside Soap Hope.
Don't worry, my international beauties... my December giveaway launches in just a few days ;)