Below I did three coats of each shade for full coverage, all have a rough & textured finish (like sugar!).
- Candyfloss Cutie is a raspberry pink texture.
- Sherbet Sweetheart is a light yellow texture with some golden and holo shimmers mixed in.
- Fizzy Applelicious is a mint green texture.
- Blueberry Whizz is a cerulean blue texture.
- Violet Swizzle is a lavender texture.
I thought these fun, candy colored pastel polishes would make for the perfect Easter post. I hope you're having an awesome weekend, whether you're celebrating Easter or not. Make it a good one, eat some ham ;)
The Rimmel Sweetie Crush Nail Polishes retail for $2.25 each and I found mine at Rite-Aid. Even though that was a month ago my local Rite-Aid still has every color in stock, so you can still find these!