Celebrity makeup artist Kindra Mann created Nina Dobrev's look for the premiere of The Perks of Being a Wallflower at the Toronto International Film Festival using tarte products.
Get the Look: Nina Dobrev
event:The Perks of Being a Wallflower premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival
makeup artist: celebrity makeup artist Kindra Mann for tarte
Overall inspiration: "For this look, Nina and I were inspired by classic Hollywood icons like Audrey Hepburn, but with an updated feel.”- celebrity makeup artist Kindra Mann for tarte
- To create a glowing complexion, Kindra started by applying tarte���s new maracuja miracle 12-hour foundation with broad spectrum SPF 15.
- Then she dabbed tarte’s maracuja waterproof creaseless concealer under her eyes to lock in a dewy appearance.
- To bring a warm glow to her skin, Kindra dusted Amazonian clay bronzer in park ave princess along her cheek bones and hair line.
- She finished by bringing a rosy flush of color to the apples of her cheeks with Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in amused.
- Kindra created a clean statement eye by applying Amazonian clay waterproof cream eyeshadow in slate over her lids, then topping it with eyeshadow in roar from tarte’s call of the wild Amazonian clay 8-shadow collector’s palette.
- Next, she drew smolderEYES™ Amazonian clay waterproof eye liner in olive along her lashlines and gently buffed it out to define her eyes.
- After curling Nina's lashes, she applied two coats of tarte’s lights, camera, lashes!™ 4-in-1 mascara to make them look full and flirty.
- To create a perfect modern pink lip, Kindra mixed two shades (a coral and a plum rose) and textures (lipstick and gloss) with tarte's glamazon™ pure performance 12-hour lipstick in bold, then brushed on maracuja divine shine lipgloss in blushing bride. “Nina truly looked like a modern day Hollywood icon!"