Designer and “Fashion Star” mentor Nicole Richie is rocking the red carpet tonight, with a little help from the NEW Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion products that add shine as well as salon brands.
Here’s how Suave Professionals® Stylist, Jenny Cho, created Nicole’s red carpet look:
· Wash hair with New Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo and Conditioner, and then blow dry hair using a large paddle brush.
· Part hair on the side and begin curling with a one-inch barrel curling iron. Be sure to hold the curling barrel horizontal to the head.
· After curling each section, use bobby pins to hold in place.
· Blast hair all over with a hot dryer for 1-2 minutes to help set the curls.
· Remove the bobby pins, lightly brush the hair to soften curls and finish with Suave Professionals® Touchable Finish Super Hold Hairspray.
· Place 1-2 drops of the New Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil in palms and rub hands together. Avoiding the roots, gently run hands over the surface of the hair to add a radiant shine.
· Place the Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil in your clutch for touchups on the go.
Nicole also has a few tips that she can always count on to help shine on the carpet – or just a night on the town!
· Identify your top feature and play it up – know your body and what silhouettes work for you.
· With both makeup and accessories – focus on one bold item. For example, when doing a deep lip, leave eyes bare, or if wearing a statement necklace, keep the earrings simple.
· Whether she’s doing an up ‘do or down and sleek for her hairstyle, she always goes for shine on the carpet. Her go-to product is the NEW Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil for brilliant, lightweight conditioning.
Join the conversation right now – follow @SuaveBeauty on Twitter using the hashtags #suave and #awards.