Backstage at Daryl K Spring 2012!
NARS created the look for the Daryl K runway show.
SHOW: Daryl K
LEAD ARTIST: Uzo, NARS International Lead Makeup Artist
TREND: Strong brow and contoured cheeks
DESIGNER INSPIRATION:"The Spring 2012 collection is an expression of fluidity and softness and modernity in terms of fabrics and shapes and styling," said designer Daryl Kerrigan. "This season also marks a continuation of my exploration into prints through a collaboration with artist Spencer Sweeney."
LOOK: "It complements Daryl's collection without overpowering it," said Uzo, NARS International Lead Makeup Artist. "A subtle swipe of blue along the lash line creates a playful affect but the strong brow and radiant skin add confidence."
Below are the key products used to create the exclusive look:
· Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer - new for Spring 2012; for a similar affect try a light application of Sheer Glow Foundation
· Bilbao Lipstick - new for Spring 2012; for a similar affect try Pago Pago Lipstick
· Cactus Flower Cream Blush
· Goddess Soft Touch Shadow Pencil
· Alhambra Duo Eyeshadow
· Dark Rite Soft Touch Shadow Pencil - new for Spring 2012; for a similar affect try Rue Saint Honore Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner
· Lhasa Single Eyeshadow - new for Spring 2012; for a similar affect try Ondine Eyeshadow
· Larger Than Life Lengthening Mascara
· Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara
· Mexican Rose Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil - new for Spring 2012; for a similar affect try a light application of Place Vendome Larger Than Life Lip Gloss, available at Sephora
· Bettina Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
· Tonga Lip Liner Pencil
· Papua Lip Liner Pencil
All products, except where noted, are available at narscosmetics.com.