Right now, I have a new Summer love. And, no, it's not the pictures you've seen me pinning of Paul Walker (though he is a close second). The Summer love I'm talking about is the new NARS Trio Eyeshadow in Ramatuelle!
What the NARS website has to say about Trio Eyeshadow:
A trio of harmonious, color combinations of eyeshadow shades. Worn alone or together, all Trio Eyeshadow shades feature micro-fine powders that are highly pigminted, longwearing and crease resistant. Color glides on smoothly, evenly and blends effortlessly.
- True color application
- Can be applied dry or with a dampened brush for stronger intensity.
- Multi-funtion use for shading, lining and highlighting the eyes.
Ramatuelle(Silver / Icy peach/ Apricot) is a striking trio of a silvered icy blue, a peachy white gold and apricot peach.
All three shades maintain a nice pigment, even the Apricot, which is more of a satin than the other two frosty shades. They all blend and apply nicely, and the Apricot is even nice for a blush! (Though the formula is a little too hard for your average blush, it's still acceptable in a pinch, just use a smaller brush or an angled one like the MAC 168!)
This trio is amazing, and is a really great alternative to taking that popular and striking tangerine shade and muting it down to be work safe!
I wanted to do a full FOTD with this trio, not only because I loved it so much, but to show you how the Dior Diorskin ‘Healthy Glow’ Enhancing Powder Bronzer in Sunset looks on the cheeks.
Products used to create this look:
* NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizerin Alaska
* Lancome Dual Finish Powder in Matte Bisque II
* Urban Decay Primer Potion
* NARS Ramatuelle Trio Eyeshadow (combine the silvery and icy peach color for the lid, apply the apricot in the crease and outer v, use the middle icy peach shade as a highlight)
* Chanel Le Crayon Kohl in Marine
* Tarina Tarantino Fleur de Lash Mascara in Black Opal
* Dior Diorshow Brow Styler
* NARS Lipstick in Bilbao
* Le Metier de Beaute Sheer Brilliance Lip Gloss in Orange Juiced
NARS Trio Eyeshadows retail for $45 each. Ramatuelle is released with the Summer 2012 Collection, now available on narscosmetics.com.
For more information, please see the Official Press Release.