Recently I was introduced to a brand on Twitter via Twtrland called Linea Pelle. I'd been selected to check out the Dylan Bifold Wallet. YAY! Linea Pelle products are so gorgeous and this would be the first item I would officially own from the brand!
The shade of this wallet is a love for me, and reminds me of a beautiful teal liner, Stila Peacock. You could use this wallet as a clutch, so it would be a great idea to line your lower waterline of your eye with the Stila to accent the Dylan!
Product details of the Dylan Bifold Wallet as described on the Linea Pelle website:
- for the quintessential classic girl we bring you the dylan bifold wallet. easily fits in your purse making it the perfect polished accessories.
- special enzyme garment washed italian leather.
- available colors: black, amethyst, emerald, saffron, sea blue and sand.
- 4"H x 7"W.
- iconic dome stud hardware in classic gold finish.
- 8 interior credit card slots, one zippered compartment with divider and 1 bill fold pocket.
- 1 exterior zip pocket.
- arrives neatly wrapped in tissue and sealed with a sticker.
The Linea Pelle Dylan Bifold Wallet shown above is in the shade Sea Blue with gold hardware and is lined with a light cream and brown zebra print. The leather smells amazing and is really soft and supple. There are plenty of spaces and lots of room to store all of your cash, cards, coins and all of the other goodness that you keep in your wallet. I STUFF my wallet, so it's nice that this one is so pliable.... I can fit everything in it AND still get it to button!
Right now there is free ground shipping and returns on all orders in the US and you can also save 20% on your order by using the code BROOKE20. This code will expire July 31, 2012.
The Linea Pelle Dylan Bifold Wallet retails for $155.00 and can be purchased on the Linea Pelle website.