With Summer comes the yearning for a sun-kissed appearance (safely, of course!), so with that, naturally, comes bronzer. For Summer 2013Laura Mercier has released the Baked Blush Bronze in Ritual as part of the Folklore Collection.
What Macy's says about Laura Mercier Baked Blush Bronze in Ritual:
A baked powder with five complimentary shades that together provide the perfect, natural colour for cheeks and face. Each tile is hand-mixed with a unique design.
- Provides healthy-looking, natural colour to cheeks and face
- Applies smoothly onto skin and blends effortlessly
- Ultra lightweight formula, feels weightless on skin
- Smooth, silky, velvety texture feels comfortable on skin
- Long-wearing formula wears all day (8 hours)
- Colour stays true without oxidizing for an even wear
- Non-dusty; non-drying formula
- Dermatologist tested
- Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive
- To use: For a hint of natural colour, apply powder to cheeks using the Bronzer Brush. Add a light dusting to nose, forehead and chin for additional warmth.
Ritual has a subtle and natural bronze hue that applies easily to the cheek giving off a wonderfully bronzed and luminous effect. I thought the color blended well and applied with a good amount of pigment, so be wary of a heavy hand when brushing this one on.
In the swatch photo you may notice a few hints of shimmer, but as you can see.. they don't translate onto the face. It really gives off more of a matte appearance when worn.
Laura Mercier Ritual Baked Blush Bronze retails for $36.00 and is available at Sephora, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale’s, Saks Fifth Avenue and Macy’s. This product is listed as limited edition.