Is it seriously time for back to school? REALLY? It came out of no where and the Summer has flown by. My son is going into Kindergarten this year, so I'm anxious and excited for him much like I was for myself back in the dark ages.
Since heading back to the classroom is inevitable, I've compiled a list of some essential items to help ease you back in to the daily grind... all readily available at your local Target!
1. Umberto Beverly Hills Hair Care Collection - Roman Oil Serum, Curl Enhancing Lotion, Dry Clean Dry Shampoo, Regular Hold Hairspray, Shimmer Shine Spray and Blow Dry Lotion $8.99–$9.99
2. Revlon Straightener $29.99, Revlon Turbo Dryer $39.99, Revlon Tapered Iron $29.99
available in Leopard and Metallic Pink, John Frieda Conical $39.99
3. Scent Bar Body Wash in Blush, Body Lotion in Sunswept, Body Mist in Cabana $8.99 each Scent Bar Body Butter in Forbidden $9.99
4. Pixi Shade Quartettes - Shades of Gold, Shades of Peach and Shades of Nude $22 each
5. Nicole by OPI Nail Lacquers - For Gold Times Sake, Mer-Maid for Each Other, If the Blue Fits, Iris My Case and Just Busta Mauve $7.04 each
6. e.l.f. Little Black Beauty Book Python Edition - Warm and Cool $6 each
7. JK Jemma Kidd Instant Lift Skin Perfecting Primer $24
8. Napoleon Perdis Lip Balm with Benefits Capri and Baja $10 each
9. Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel, Peachy $18, Blush Beauty in Rosy Rogue $16, Lip & Line in Peony Pretty, Bare Berry, and Orchid Rose (not pictured) $18 each
What are some of your favorite Back to School beauty essentials?