No matter how old you get, when you see Disney inspired anything a little part of you needs it all. Unfortunately quite a bit of it is released as limited edition. I’ve found the best way to pick up the pieces you missed out on is by shopping for them on Amazon. In this post I’m sharing all of the Disney Beauty Must-Haves that I found on there!
- House of Lashes Disney Tinkerbell Lash Case. Hey there, Tink, hold my lashes kthx. Stores THREE pairs.
- House of Lashes Disney Tinkerbell Just Wing It Lashes. Basically so you can flirt with Peter Pan like Tinkerbell.
- Dare to Dream Pocahontas Beauty Book. Lips, cheeks and eyes to look just like Pocahontas!
- Sephora Disney Minnie’s Beauty World in Color Eyeshadow Palette. This palette has gorgeous packaging and beautiful colors. If you’re a Disney fan that missed out this is your chance to grab it!
- Cinderella Collection Storylook Eyeshadow Palette. Cindy approved eyeshadow shades to glam out for the ball or scrub some floors.
- Jasmine Face Makeup Set. Every shade you need for your eyes, cheeks and lips to create Jasmines beautiful makeup look.
- Sea Witch Dare to Dream Eyeshadow Quad. While no one out there wants to be Ursula she did rock a smokey eye in the most interesting of shades.
- Ariel Whatcha-Nail-Callit 6 pc Nail Polish Set. 6 nail polish shades from Sephora with the funnest names in the sea.
- Alice in Wonderland Tea Party Lip Balm Duo. A teapot and teacup in pear and strawberry fragrances. Don’t be late!
- Alice in Wonderland Curiouser and Curiouser Fragrance. The key and bottle make it a must have. I really don’t even care what it smells like (though from the notes it appears to be floral).
- Reflection of Minnie Compact Mirror. This was from the Sephora release and it’s adorable yet luxe no matter your age!
- Beauty and the Beast Art of Belle Compact Mirror. I love that this is cartoonish but in a fun way that as an adult I can get on board with carrying around.
- Beauty and the Beast Cosmetic Pouch. For real just give me all the things Belle. If my husband would let me get away with it my bedroom would be Beauty and the Beast inspired. Or Alice.
- Disney Villains Cosmetic Organizer. If you’re not into being a princess why not be an evil queen? I like their contour better anyway.
- Mulan Enticing Eyes 3pc Brush Set. 3 dual-ended makeup brushes to give you the crease and detail perfect.
- Jasmine Exotic Cat Eye 3pc Brush Set. 3 dual-ended makeup brushes to get your shading and blending on point for when Aladdin comes.
What is your favorite Disney Beauty product?