*Post sponsored by Mirum Shopper but all opinions are my own.
Shopping for fabulous quality brushes for your beauty routine doesn’t have to eat up your entire “treat yo’ self” budget for the month. EcoTools brushes are available right at your fingertips, are quick to pick up and they’re super affordable.
A few of my faves:
- Full Powder // Perfect for pressed powders – I personally love this one for bronzing!
- Define // Use the tapered bristles to sculpt with your contour or to dust on blush (which is my preferred method with this one!). It’s sold in a duo-pack with the Highlight brush.
- Highlight // The wide, fanned bristles make this brush essential for a highlight that is never overdone.
- Perfecting Blender Applicator // Designed with EcoFoam technology to easily apply foundation and concealer into all contours of the face. It can be used wet or dry, I prefer mine to be a little damp. There is also a Perfecting Blender Duo that I also like to use damp. You get two sizes in the package and each sponge is nice and firm.
- Concealer // If you’re not into the sponge applicator this one is perfect for concealing, however I like to use it to apply cream shadows! You can find this one in the 6-piece Starter Set.
- Detail Concealer // For those small imperfections or hard to conceal areas like the inner corner of the eye. I personally use this one as a lip brush. You can find this one in the Ultimate Concealer Duo set.
- Full Shadow // Perfect for applying an all-over lid color. This is sold in a duo-pack with the Precision Blending brush.
- Precision Blending // This is what I like to use to apply a deep shadow shade to the outer-V area of the eye and blend inward with.
- Shade & Define // Use one side to apply shadow all over the lid and the other side to line the eye. This is sold in a duo-pack with Smudge & Blend.
- Smudge & Blend // Use one side to perfectly blend in your crease color and the other side to smudge shadow and liner at the top or bottom lash line.
Using quality makeup is important in any look, but the brushes you’re using will make or break how good everything applies and how good the products look when worn. You can have all the best in beauty, but if your brushes suck you can bet your makeup look will suffer as well.
If you’re new to the EcoTools line it’s easy to feel overwhelmed because there are a lot of options and you’ll want them all. For now I’d recommend starting with the Six Piece Starter Set (which is regularly $24.95 but is on sale at Walmart for $10.96 PLUS there is a $2 off coupon you can download below), Facial Cleansing Brush and the Bristle Bath Brush. That way all the bases are covered to begin your collection!
Savings on already affordable beauty tools is just another added benefit! Be sure to click the link below to get the EcoTools coupon for your next shopping trip!
What EcoTools product is your favorite?