Do you want makeup brushes but don’t want to spend hundreds of dollars on updating your set? Or maybe this is your very first set of makeup brushes and you want to stay on budget but aren’t sure where to start. This is your time. The list of the Top 10 Makeup Brushes Under $10!
In no particular order:
- wet n wild® ($0.99 and $2.99 // wet n wild)*. Starting in January 2016 wet n wild® will have a line of 17 new makeup brushes! All are Cruelty Free and Vegan! These brushes feel super soft and are obviously adorable. They’ll make it easy for you to enhance your beauty and also look pretty sitting on the vanity 😉
Brushes shown – Large Eyeshadow Brush, Large Concealer Brush, Large Stipple Brush, Contour Brush, Bent Liner Brush and Blush Brush.
If you’re sad about having to wait until January this might cheer you up – Use promo code GETWILD25 at wetnwildbeauty.com for 25% off your entire purchase now until Sunday 11/8!
- ELF Smudge Brush ($1.00 // Target). Yes. You read that right… it’s $1.00. Most of their brushes are priced at that and for $1.00 you’re getting seriously good brushes. The Smudge Brush is one of my favorites but I also have the Eye Shadow Brush and Blending Brush.
- Real Techniques Shading Brush ($6.99 // ULTA Beauty). Most of the Real Techniques brushes are under $10. I mean… you can get a whole KIT for $17.99! If you want to go fancier they have a gorgeous bold metals collection but if you’re trying to stay on budget don’t be distracted, the quality is the same and you’re really just paying for pretty!
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge ($6.99 // ULTA Beauty). Okay. Not a brush. BUT it’s one of the best beautyblender dupes you’ll find and it’s perfect for your face makeup. Check out the review over on Slashed Beauty to see 4 ways to use this product!
- EcoTools Buffing Brush ($5.08 // Target). I love this for buffing out powder products and even applying bronzer.
- EcoTools Eye Enhancing Duo Set ($4.19 // Target). This duo is actually a quad! Each brush is double ending giving you four must-have makeup brushes for your eyes.
- SOHO Smudge Brush ($7.48 // Walgreens). This brush is good for smudging out your shadows and liners, but my love of these brushes lands on the lips! If you have a hate of actual lip brushes making line marks or just not being nice try an eye shader brush. This has been the best tip I’ve ever gotten from a makeup artist!
- Crown Brush (website). I pick a ton of these up every time I go to The Makeup Show. The quality is the same as MAC if not better and the regular price is definitely easier to swallow. Some brushes run as low as $3.95! My favorites are from the Syntho Series, Infinity Series and the Studio Pro.
- Sonia Kashuk Core Tools Duo Fibre Crease Brush – 205 ($6.99 // Target). I singled out one of my favorites but really the entire Core Tools line is one to check out. All are highly rated in terms of quality and priced extremely well.
- COVERGIRL Makeup Masters Eye Shadow and Liner Brush ($6.99 // Target). This is awesome for applying cream eye products and you can even use it to apply concealer if you’re so inclined.
What are your favorite budget friendly makeup brushes? Check out what the other bloggers are loving for under $10 by clicking the icons below!
*Items marked with a * has been received as a press sample at some point in time. This post also contains affiliate links. All other items were purchased by me.