*The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free
One of the least stressful aspects of planning your wedding is creating your wedding registry. It’s basically shopping for everything you want or need and you don’t have to personally shell out a penny. At Best Buy you can create a registry of items for any room in your house – kitchen, office, living room… the possibilities are more endless than you think.
Here are 5 Essentials to add to your Best Buy Wedding Registry:
1. Hamilton Beach – 12-Cup Deep Fryer – Stainless-Steel ($49.99). Don’t laugh but we get more use out of our Deep Fryer than we do our microwave. We make our own potato chips, french fries… chicken fingers taste better… it’s a great way to get “fast food” and be a bit more healthy about it… you know… a little 😉
2. Steamfast – SF-510 Garment Steamer – White ($59.99). Does anyone actually find any joy in ironing? A garment steamer gets the job done the right way and a lot faster. You can even use it on delicates and upholstery! This maybe wouldn’t be something you’d buy for yourself, but that’s what makes it perfect for a registry!
3. Keurig – 2.0 K300 4-Cup Coffeemaker ($139.99). Every marriage needs a top-of-the-line coffee maker. It’s just easier to survive mornings with it than without it.
4. Bose® – SoundLink® Color Bluetooth Speaker ($129.99). Random, I know. But while I was writing this up I was thinking of all of the things my husband and I get the most use out of and a Bluetooth Speaker is something that we use every single day. Making dinner, working/playing in the back yard, sitting on the porch… it’s always on.
5. Hoover – WindTunnel 2 Bagless Pet Upright Vacuum ($89.99). This is me showing my married nerd side. I love a good vacuum. We have pets, we have kids… we have dirt. After you’re married (or maybe even now, in which case you get me) messes happen in all shapes and sizes. Get a good vacuum sooner rather than later.
Best Buy is also a great place to find big ticket items (such as a stove or refrigerator) to your registry. If you need it, add it and your guests can all go in together for some group gifting! Best Buy Wedding Registry Items all have free shipping, which is a bonus to your guests shopping online!
What items would you add to your registry?
*The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.