The OPI Infinite Shine Nail Polish shades for Spring & Summer 2015 landed on my doorstep rather late (and with one casualty) but I still wanted to share some quick swatches with you because the colors are just beautiful.
Below all of the shades are swatched using OPI Infinite Shine 1 (primer) and OPI Infinite Shine 3 (gloss).
Spring 2015 – released May 2015 at Beauty Brands, beautybrands.com, Chatters, Dillard’s, Regis, ULTA, ulta.com, and select professional salons. ($6.50 salon, $7.75 CAN salon) ($12.50 retail, $14.95 CAN retail).
- Beyond the Pale Pink // a scandalously nude, barely there pale pink (2 coats).
- Pearl of Wisdom // a lightly shimmering mother-of-pearl shade (3 coats).
- Non-Stop White // a solid opaque white (2 coats).
- The Beige of Reason // a sheer, rosy light beige (3 coats).
- Eternally Turquoise // a pale green hued blue (3 coats).
- Go to Grayt Lengths // a chic shimmering, silvery gray (2 coats).
Summer 2015– released July 2015 at Beauty Brands, beautybrands.com, Chatters, Dillard’s, Regis, ULTA, ulta.com, and select professional salons. ($6.50 salon, $7.75 CAN salon) ($12.50 retail, $14.95 CAN retail).
- Patience Pays Off // I canNOT wait to get ahold of this nude pink (2 coats).
- Lavendurable // my love for this sweet lilac will last forever (2 coats).
- You’re Blushing Again // this bashful pink has chic-y style (2 coats).
- Follow Your Bliss // I’m in hot pursuit of this dashing, joyful pink (2 coats).
- The Sun Never Sets // the afterglow of a tangerine sunset (2 coats).
- Bee Mine Forever // I’m devoted to this sweet-as-honey yellow creme (2 coats).
- S-ageless Beauty // you are so wise to choose this light sage (2 coats).
- Silver on Ice // chill out with nails shimmering with cool silver (1 coat).
- To Be Continued // this periwinkle blue just keeps on shining (2 coats).
- Wild Blue Yonder // soar into this untamed sky blue (1 coat).
- Purpletual Emotion // getting in touch with this expressive eggplant (2 coats).
…not pictured (casualty of shipping) Enter the Golden Era // this pearly gold ushers in the Age of Glam.
What shades are your favorites? I’m obsessing over Eternally Turquoise from the Spring launch, Wild Blue Yonder and The Sun Never Sets from Summer. TDF!