So I just got back from my son’s baseball game (where he kicked major butt, I might add!) and it was HOT. But that good hot where it feels awesome but you don’t sweat at all.
Sadly Happily everything makes me think about makeup and while I’m sitting there the opposing teams bold orange uniforms reminded me of Summer Lipsticks! Orange-red, coral Summer lipsticks, to be exact! Between the heat and the uniforms I thought this would be a great shade to focus on for my Top 10 Summer Lipsticks post!
- Dior Addict Tie Dye Lipstick in Coral Trip ($33.00 // Nordstrom). I recently reviewed these lipsticks here and am obsessed. Glossy, hydrating and wearable day or night with buildable pigment. You can’t ask for much more! Unfortunately these are limited edition so if you love this one as much as I do get your hands on it asap!
- Too Faced Melted Metal in Debutante ($21.00 // Sephora). I recently picked a few of these up at Sephora and haven’t had the chance to post about them yet but they are perfect for Summer.. majorly metallic, but in a wearable way, which is important to me.
- OCC Metallic Lip Tar in Manhunter ($18.00 // OCC). This caught my eye when I was buying the Too Faced Melted Metals. It’s a seriously orange-red with golden shimmer. Not so much a day-time shade, IMO, but when you wear this out at night it definitely screams “I mean business and I’m here to run sh…“. I’m not seeing it on the Sephora website but you can still pick it up on the Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics site.
- PIXI Beauty Shea Butter Lip Balm in Coral Crush ($8.00 // Target). A moisturizing, tinted lip balm that packs the perfect punch of color for day or night. Swatches and review are here.
- Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Lip Balm in Orange ($5.69 // Target). This little balm amps up your lips more than you’d think but it’s nice to keep in your bag for a quick dose of tinted moisture because it’s easy to reapply.
- Pur Minerals Pout Pen in Fuzzy Navel ($20.00 // ULTA Beauty). If you’re looking for a color to last you’ve got to keep a Pout Pen handy. I love that it comes with the stain and then a balm on the other side! Swatches and review are here.
- MAC Lipstick in Morange ($16.00 // Nordstrom). How could anyone do a round-up of bold Summer lippies and not include MAC Morange? It’s probably the first lipstick that pops into your head when you think Orange Lipstick – definitely a fave of many!
- Milani Color Statement Moisture Matte Lipstick in Matte Passion ($5.99 // Milani). A comfortable and bold matte lip that won’t dry you out! Swatches and review are here.
- NARS Audacious Lipstick in Lana ($32.00 // Sephora). This is arguably one of my favorite lipstick formulas so of course it’s got to be included in a round up of screamingly fabulous bright lipsticks. Lana is my pick for this round-up but it’s the dream to own the all as they are all loved equally by me… like children.
- Urban Decay Revolution High Color Lip Gloss in Punch Drunk ($22.00 // Sephora). While not a lipstick it’s definitely pigmented enough to be so it’s okay that I include it here, right?! When I saw these I needed them all, and I do have a few coming up for swatching and review 😉 For now, bask in the love for Punch Drunk!
What’s your favorite orange hued lip color? See what the other bloggers are loving by clicking on the icons below!