This Shopbop sale is one of my favorites all year long. Last year during this same type of sale event I got my 3.1 Philip Lim Medium Pashli in Feather 25% off. Still a nice chunk of the change but a sweet discount if you’re going to go ahead and splurge on a designer bag! To get to the 25% you have to load up to $1000 but that is not hard to do, especially if you’re taking the plunge like I did. I think I got that bag and some Kate Spade Jewelry… yet another line I could just go crazy on. You still get a discount if you spend less but all that info is belowwww….
Before I get going on my wishlist, here are the details:
The Big Event
15% off orders of $250+
20% off orders of $500+
25% off orders of $1000+
Use Code BIGEVENT15 at Checkout
- This limited time offer expires Saturday March 7, 2015, at 11:59 PM (PT)
- Offer only applies to products sold and shipped by Shopbop.com.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Shipping charges may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Shopbop.com reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Unless a Shopbop Gift Certificate is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Shopbop Gift Certificates.
- Excluded brands include: Stuart Weitzman
Sound good? Here’s what I want (Mother’s Day is coming, kids… write this down).
Shown above clockwise starting from top left:
Tory Burch T Logo Flat Thong Sandals // Kate Spade Kacey Lane Poppy Bucket Bag // Ray Ban Original Wayfarer Sunglasses // Rag & Bone Classic Newbury Booties // Kate Spade Love Birds Wink Clutch // Tory Burch Sierra Underwire One Piece Swimsuit
Before the sale I picked up this Rebecca Minkoff Large Moto Satchel in Soft Blue($395.00) because the site said one left.. and you know I panic. I scooped it up and I’m sad I didn’t wait but at least you can get the deal! It’s GORGEOUS. If you want to see an IRL pic I showed it on my Instagram.
Also… I may or may not have already bought these… but seriously if you LOVE makeup (and I know you do because you’re a blog reader/picture scanner) you need these Kate Spade Kiss & Make Up Lipstick Stud Earrings($48.00). If you’re spending the $1000 and getting the 25% off that would make these babies only $36.00.
What are you dying to pick up at the sale?