The latest in Naked is upon us and this time, though it’s cased as a palette, it’s a whole kit of naked! Naked for travel! Urban Decay Naked on the Run($54.000 // Sephora) has 5 eye shadows, 1 all-over eye shadow, 2 cheek products, an eye liner, a mascara and a full-sized lip gloss all cased in a square rose gold and tortoise-ish palette.
The palette has quite a bit of heft to it and is thick on the bottom to easily hold the included full sized gloss. The mirror is huge and almost the size of the lid, which I love. Within this kit you’ll receive:
- 5 x 0.4 oz Eye shadows in Dive (metallic rose/gold micro-shimmer), Fix (soft taupe matte), Resist (medium metallic taupe), Dare (medium brown matte), Stun (metallic bronze/light gold micro-shimmer)
- 0.07 oz All-over eye shadow in 5050 (cool bisque satin)
- 0.3 oz Bronzer (medium bronze matte)
- 0.3 oz Blush (vibrant pink/light shimmer)
- 0.13 oz Full-Size Naked Ultra Nourishing Gloss Lip Gloss in Sesso (rose/pink shimmer)
- 0.13 oz Perversion Mascara in Blackest Black
- 0.03 oz 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Stag
The quality of all of the products are wonderful and completely on point with what I expect based off of my use of their individual/full-sized products. I’m particularly obsessed with the eyeliner, Stag and – UD if you’re listening – I BEG YOU to make this a permanent shade!!
In the look below I’m wearing all of the products in the Urban Decay Naked on the Run kit as well as the included Urban Decay Perversion Mascara. My face makeup is Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in 125, IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Illumination in Light and IT Cosmetics YBBB is my brow pencil of choice 😉
Sometimes I feel like I just have way too many neutral shadows and palettes, so I almost didn’t buy this one. However I don’t regret the purchase one bit. Neutral shades are what I wear the most and this is a great travel buddy. This kit, my face stuff, a few brushes and GO. Plus I have the rest of the Naked palettes and wouldn’t life just be empty without this one? (obv kidding but you know you get me) 😉
Have you picked up the latest in Naked?